Chapt 4

*Harry P.O.V.*

He just said it. He is dropping One Direction.

"No, Simon please!! This is our career! What about the millions of girls out there?" Liam started panicking.

"Let Harry answer all of this, he was the one who hurt my niece, I wouldnt be THIS mad if he apologized to her earlier. And he still chise to be rude to her? I may not have been with her for the past few years, but she has been through alot! She had no father to grow up with and her mother passed away a few days ago! All of you can talk to Harry about this and i might sign you on SyCo records if you come up with a reason on why you were bullying my niece! Now OUT!!" Simon said telling us to leave .

Just then Lexi came down.

But she saw me so she walked up again.

Lexi Marie Cowell hates me completely.

The boys and I walked out of the house with our headd hung low.

We had already reached our flat and the lads are still ignoring me.

"Lads, Im sorry, I didnt want it to be this way for our carreer," I said sincerely.

"Why the bloody hell are you apologising to us? We all are just upset why you reacted like that to a girl, what if she had been a fan and you had treated her like that? We know just have to think of an explanation for Simon." Lou said with a smile.

"I guess." I said.

"Why did you start bullying her anyways?" Liam asked curiously.

I explained to them the whole story and all of them agreed I was an arsehole. Oh well i agree so myself.