Chapter 41.50

Chapter 41 Strength Recovery +1+1+1 (78+79+80) (1)

    It's warm and reassuring.

    There were very soft, callused hands that slid over her body, but she didn't feel disgusted between the touches.

    Then she seemed to hang in the air again, with something soft on her head, and the smell from this thing was very reassuring.

    It was as if she had returned to the safest place, and the spontaneous sense of security made her almost want to cry.

    "What are you doing here again?" Ji Qiqi looked at Cheng Qianqian who was released again with another head on his leg, and asked Xu Yijun after two seconds of silence.

    Xu Yijun who just let Cheng Qianqian back casually said, "...Well, sister Qianqian needs to rest?"

    "You don't need to put it on my lap." Ji Qiqi remained expressionless.

    Xu Yijun blinked: "Just for a while? I think sister Qianqian sleeps more peacefully when she is next to you." Safer when

    she is next to her?

    Is she some panacea?

    Besides, Cheng Ming couldn't help it anymore: "Junjun, how did you find my sister? Was my sister...well?"

    "...not so good." Xu Yijun didn't know how to tell them To describe, she sighed, and simply started talking about Ji Qiqi's decision to come to Cheng Qianqian, and then talked about how she was when she saw Cheng Qianqian.

    Although she only said a few words, the words "three or four wounds on the face with deep bone visible" and "blood all over the body" were enough to make them imagine how dangerous Cheng Qianqian's situation was at that time.

    Even though Ji Qiqi had already healed her injuries—Song Lian and Xu Yijun had seen her while changing clothes—she still hadn't woken up yet.

    "Don't tell my parents about this for the time being." Cheng Ming thought: "But you can inform Axuan and the others first, we are here, let Axuan and the others go back first, there must always be someone protecting them."

    "Can you help us pass the news?" Cheng Ming asked the helpless girl who was standing by: "Don't worry, we will pay you. And if you help pass the news, let your dad go with you to our villa , If there is anything, they will protect you."

    "Don't worry about being implicated too much by us."

    "If you can't stay here anymore, we will send you to the official base." The

    girl was moved.

    Especially the official base that Cheng Ming mentioned made girls yearn for it even more.

    This base cannot be said to be particularly bad. It is worse than this base. There are also bases where someone is the emperor of the earth. But if the girl is still a flower planter, she believes in the official. Going to the official base.

    If you can really go to the official base... Anyway, it won't be so bad.

    "Okay, I'll help you guys spread the news." The girl whispered, "I'll just explain what's going on here with Mr. Song alone."

    "Thank you." Cheng Ming relaxed a little.

    ——Cheng

    Qianqian felt that there were many voices in her ears, some were very familiar and some were very strange.

    One of the strange voices was very close to her, and it also made her feel close for no reason.

    She wanted to open her eyes, but her eyelids seemed to be weighed down by a heavy weight, and she couldn't open them.