Ji Qiqi did not show any weakness: "A team only has one voice? Then what if I want to be that voice?"

    Mingming Ji Qiqi is young and fragile, But Song Xuan just felt a kind of domineering that could not be resisted.

    It seems that she is determined to grab the right to speak?

    Why all of a sudden?

    Just tell her herself, because we will get along for a long time in the future?

    Several thoughts had already turned in Song Xuan's mind, but when it fell on Ji Qiqi, he just quietly hid it, he looked at Ji Qiqi: "I don't think you are suitable."

    "There is nothing inappropriate." Ji Qiqi's fingertips suddenly protruded from the ice blade: "In this dangerous world, shouldn't the right to speak be contested by strength?"     Cheng Ming behind him also felt that Ji Qiqi and Song Xuan had the aura of a sudden confrontation, and Mingming Ji Qiqi looked younger and was still sitting, but Cheng Ming felt inexplicably... this confrontation, Ji Qiqi had the upper hand.     Confused for a while, Cheng Ming was in a daze: "What are you guys doing? Why are you going to quarrel all of a sudden? It's unnecessary, right? We're all companions."     "Song Xuan, what do you think?" Ji Qiqi ignored Cheng Ming, but asked Song Xuan.     "Oh, it's nothing." Cheng Ming felt his scalp go numb, he grabbed Song Xuan, and smiled at Ji Qiqi: "Sister Qiqi, I have something to ask A Xuan, I'll talk about your matters later."     As he said that, he kept giving Song Xuan winks, and abruptly pulled Song Xuan away.     The ice skate in Ji Qiqi's hand also disappeared, and her back that had been straight before was relaxed, leaning on the back of the chair, still reading that beautiful book in her hand.     Song Xuan who was pulled away had a serious face, and looked at Cheng Ming with dissatisfaction.     Cheng Ming was amused by his eyes: "What kind of eyes are you? You are not happy with me pulling you here, are you?"     "I should be willing?" Song Xuan asked back.     "I said, what are you fussing about with a little girl?" Cheng Ming lowered his voice: "A child of this age is just at the time of rebellion. Besides, he lost his memory. He is still so young, so you can't take a step back?     " Fight for the team's right to speak." Song Xuan took a deep breath: "Do you think she is suitable to be the captain?"     That must not be suitable.     "I don't think she has to get the ownership of this team. If you think about her character, she doesn't seem like the kind of person who likes to take charge of things and get power, right? So there should be a reason for this time." Cheng Ming lowered his voice even more. Voice: "Actually, I thought about it just now. I think it might be because you are going to trouble Song Lian."

    Song Xuan: "Is it okay if I teach Song Lian a lesson?"

    "But if Ji Qiqi really took Song Lian out this time, wouldn't it be equivalent to slapping her in the face if you taught Song Lian a lesson? She also needs to save face, okay?" Okay?"

    Ji Qiqi looks really mysterious and powerful, but Song Lian and Xu Yijun happen to be the people Ji Qiqi cares about, so as long as these two people are around, Ji Qiqi and them will not be enemies.

    Then they will have a good run-in, and they can discuss anything.

    The little girl looks very powerful, let alone the aggressive ice ability, her space ability is very special, the genius and the strong are a bit normal-tempered, they are a little older, they should be more tolerant.

    With such thoughts in mind, Cheng Ming tried his best to persuade Song Xuan.

    The two had known each other for a long time. Although Cheng Ming was reserved when he advised him, Song Xuan knew what he meant.

    "Okay." Song Xuan rubbed the center of his brows: "You're making it look like I'm fussing with a little girl."

    "Oh, that's not what I mean." Cheng Ming spread his hands: "You obviously know what I mean, You don't need to misunderstand me so deliberately?"