Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!

Start from the beginning

You < Today 19:04 PM >:
Honestly idk- She would never believe me (。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠) She would think that I'm on drugs or smth, even though I do not do drugs and I hope I never do drugs <33

Alex < Today 19:04 PM >:
True- But you gotta convince her somehow. You might not even return to this world for all we know :(

You < Today 19:05 PM >:
I know... But I'm starting to get attached to them. I mean they're like home as well so it might be pretty difficult for me to leave them (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠) IM NOT SAYING THAT I WOULD LEAVE YOU! But it's kind of hard you know? 

Alex < Today 19:05 PM >:
I know, after all you have been there already a few months- Your mother is starting to get worried about you, it's been a long time since you left  :(

You < Today 19:05 PM >:
Ik ik- Imma go now, talk to you later <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

Alex < Today 19:05 PM >:
Mmh, goodbye :)

- Alex is now offline -
- Y/n is now offline -
_______________________________________

You turn your phone off and stuff it into your pocket before focusing your attention to the two boys who are talking happily. Your body twitches as you glance up discreetly at Geto's direction.

You shiver slightly at his appearance knowing his strong, even though you haven't read any further than the series, since you wanted to buy all the magas first which you finished not to long ago before all this. You look at Yuuji and Junpei as they converse "Do you like movies, Itadori-kun?"

Yuuji and Junpei where facing the river as they talk "I've been watching a lot of them lately, for certain reasons. Thought I haven't been seeing them in theaters." Junpei looks at Yuuji.

"What? But the emotional impact of finding a good one at the theater is huge. Even if on-demand is more convenient." Yuuji looks up "When was the last time I saw one in a theater?"

Yuuji then looks at Junpei "Take me with you next time there's one you're into." Junpei looks at Yuuji suprised "Huh?" You look at Junpei's amazed face "Oh, you need my contact info?"

You smile at Yuuji's innocent actions as he passes his phone to Junpei "Here. How do I add friends again?" The three of you hear a new voice "Oh, Junpei?"

Junpei looks up "Mom?" You look at Junpei's mom curiously "It's unusual to see you out here. Are they your friends?" She smiles with polite smile.

You blink at the beautiful woman "We just met, actually." Yuuji waves at the woman "We may have just met, but I think we can be friends!"

"Really? I hope you get along well, then." Junpei's eyes widen when he sees her mother smoking "Mom! I asked you... to quit smoking." Yuuji looks at Junpei.

"Oh, right, sorry. I did promise you not to smoke in front of you anymore." She puts her cigarette out as she smiles. You watch as she goes down the steps to meet up with the three of you.

"What's your friends names?" Yuuji puts his hand up as he introduces himself "Itadori Yuuji" He then points at you "She's L/n Y/n" Yuuji points at Junpei's mother with a smile "The green onion doesn't suit your look."