𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 38

Start from the beginning

"Well rumour has it's your visa expires tomorrow." Niragi said as he neared Arisu's sitting form. "Without your sense of hearing or your sight you look like a sitting duck." He slowely circled around him, all way his head hung down, staring at his sitting form. "I can just imagine the terror you're feeling right now as you sit here and wait for laser to burn through your skull." He got infront of him, beding a little so that he could reach his eye level. "But for now i'll just enjoy all this precious time I'm gonna have with your partner." He tucked his tongue out and swirl it around, showing his tongue piercing. "But I'm still hoping it would be Y/n, I-" But his words stucked in his mouth when abruptly Arisu started struggling to remove his restraints, but he couldn't.

It took him by surprise as he moved back a lil, watching him struggling and groaning like an animal in noose just because of your name, made his blood boil. He grabbed him by the back of his neck and other hand placed itself around his throat.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!!" His hand which was on his neck earlier curled up to fist and landed on his jaw harshly. "Don't act like you care for her. You can't!! NO ONE CAN'T!!" He landed another punch on the same place, making the skin around there red.

He grabbed him by the scalp, almost tearing his hair from his head. Arisu groaned in pain. "She's mine to care about, Mine To Think, MINE TO TOUCH, MINE TO STAY WITH!!!" His torture started again as he landed punch after punch at him, mercilessly.

If it wasn't for his minions stopping him, he wouldn't have stopped. He would have killed the boy infront of him and only he knew how painfully he had to curled up his hands around his rifle that his nails almost came out when he handed you over to the person he hates most in the entire world.

He ruffled his hair back in frustration, before leaving the room along with his minions. Leaving a badly beaten up Arisu in his thoughts.

When he heard name Y/n from the one of very person he didn't want to listen your name from, he didn't seems to contain himself. It's even hard to hear your name coming out from person like him, let alone imagine. He's scared- no he is terrified. You're not with him, and he knew the second person he could relay on least 'Usagi', you're not with her either.

To this whole time you were on his mind that he didn't even find the pain that painful, he didn't want anything just for you to be fine and safe from any danger which he thinks you're not right now, in the city full of hawk and vultures, he know you can't be fine without him or Usagi by your side and to some extent he was right.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Laying on a bed a beautiful figure. Not tied or something but a peaceful expression rested on her face while her eyes closed. Soft breathing leaving her nostril and parted lips. She looks ethereal, far too complex to define in words. She don't have sharp face features nor sharp nose, but her skin was flawless, a pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes, puffy cheeks that remind of some procelain doll, just same as them, she represent youth, girlishness and timiditly, and lastly, pink tinted lips that anyone could die to lay their lips on.

Her feature seems more like a child, so does her heart.

And that's what her strength yet weakness at the same time.

The girl Arisu thinking about this whole time seems to be in deep slumber as she didn't even snarled in her sleep when a soft hand touched her cheeks gently. Her eyes examine her each feature, from eyes to chin as a smile automatically made it's way towards her lips. She set beside her on the bed, humming something to herself.

She had to admit, the peaceful look on your face looks so delightful to her eyes. Her fingers hover over your cheeks featherly and stopped on your lips. For a moment her eyes darted to your closed ones and then back to your lips, as she gulp down whatever nervousness she held in her throat.

contemplating to herself, if she should do this or not. Soon enough her figure hover yours, as she leaned down a lil. Her lips almost touched your until something clicked in her mind and it landed on your cheeks. A quick peck she left on your cheek and backed away a lil, but still hovering over your sleeping figure.

"You seems so harmonious, sleeping with no worries. Seems like the drug doing it's job pretty well." She said, almost to herself as she know that you won't able to hear her at all because of the drug that was given to your body. "Sorry about Usagi and Arisu, but my partner seems to have no heart." She said as she remembered a certain someone.

As if a cue she heard a familier voice through her walkie-talkie, she huffed inaudibly in annoyance that her short yet precious time with the sleeping figure got interrupted. "Talking about devil." She whispered before putting her walkie-talkie near her ear. "Yeah?"

"I'm on my way." That was enough for her to understand as she replies a short 'yup' before putting her walkie-talkie away and looked at you. She sigh as a smile adorned her face when it landed on you. She picked up your not so heavy body in her arms and left the room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(A/n- watching second season was something unforeseen for me, as it was planned for later but I didn't seem to contain myself.

I have watched only the first two episodes so far n' to be honest Usagi was such a mom there and Niragi's expression whenever she jerk her hands away from his, that was epic. \(°o°)/)