Chapter 34 Building a School (Starting with Inverted V)

Start from the beginning

In the current situation, they have neither teachers nor good conditions. It would be better to teach the children in the village to read and write, basic mathematics and other basic knowledge during the day. Lay a solid foundation and prepare for more in-depth study in the future.

In the evening, you can set up a literacy class for the adults in the village, and teach some simple words and calculation methods just like children. If the market opens up in the future, no matter if you go to the city to work or sell things, at least you won't be deceived.

As for the fees and the selection of teachers, these can only be considered by the uncle himself.

Wu Jun expressed all these thoughts.

Hearing this, Uncle Wu murmured: "We also discussed the problem of this school before. The main reason is that the teacher's salary is not easy to solve. You know the situation in the village. It's okay to say that people don't starve to death. But, No one has much spare money. If the fee is high, no one will come. If the fee is low, the teacher's salary will not be paid."

"Can you try to mention it to the commune?" Hong Qi asked.

"I also went to the commune to ask about this before. Now the children in our surrounding villages are all sent to the commune to go to elementary school, so the commune is not going to open this opening for our village. Otherwise, there are so many villages, and the commune cannot afford it." However, the director of the commune said that if we can solve the problems between the teachers and the school, the commune can approve the note to buy us supplies."

Uncle Wu thought a lot, since the commune can only buy supplies for the note, then they After all, there is still a lack of money.

"Uncle, can this teacher's salary be converted into work points? As long as the work points are calculated higher, I believe that even if the salary is not paid, but the work points are only counted, many people will rush for this teacher's job. Bathe in the rain."

Wu Jun thought of the labor ability of these educated youths, to put it bluntly, it is really impossible for them to farm 24 hours a day, and it is impossible to grow anything famous. If there is a job that can get high work points without farming, I believe they will rush to take it.

As for the funds for purchasing books, let the parents pay for it themselves. Paper and pens are not expensive now, as long as the commune gives the bills, the village can purchase them collectively, and it doesn't cost much at all.

Grandpa Wu agreed very much when he heard his grandson's words. What makes their village better than other villages is that the surname Wu accounts for the majority. As the patriarch of this big family, he has great appeal. If the younger generation can read and write, don't talk about how promising they are, just one thing, reading a lot is not a bad thing. This is only good for the future development of the Wu family, not bad.

Several people had an in-depth discussion on the fee standard of this elementary school and the selection method of teachers. After these discussions, it was the question of building the school.

They all think that this school will be used for a long time, so the construction cannot be sloppy. Unlike other places in their village, there are magnificent houses left by landlords, so this school must be built newly.

After estimating the number of children in the village, it is necessary to build at least one classroom that can accommodate fifty children. As for the teacher's office, two teachers will be arranged anyway, and it will be fine to work with the village cadres at that time.

Hong Qi thought that the village committee still had some tiles and blue bricks left over from the last brigade building, so he calculated the amount of building materials needed and said it directly.

Hearing the quantity mentioned by his son, Uncle Wu estimated it in his heart. The money in the account of the village is enough to buy these materials to build a classroom. At that time, the materials will be approved by the commune, and there will be a lot of timber on the mountain.

Thinking of this, Uncle Wu asked Wu Jun to take out a pen and paper, and began to carefully record the results of the discussions of several people, and planned to discuss it with other village cadres at the village meeting tomorrow.

Grandma Wu and Aunt Wu were relieved to see these men in full swing. There are people in their village who have been working hard for the village, and the lives of the people in the village will only get better and better.

The author has something to say: Today's update is here, see you tomorrow! Thank you for supporting me, little cuties.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes