2022 new years reflection

wow it's been a while since i even touched this book for anything regarding writing. 

i wanted to start off with a small apology for everyone who follow this book originally. looking back on it, i think it was rude for me to just abruptly end the book because it was boring. it had the potential to be a good book with a solid ending, but me cutting it off and just adding something like that- was kind of off putting to me now.  but now, i definitely have no will to redo it, even though the book is calling for it desperately. (if i could, i would redo the entire thing). but i think many would prefer new books over this one being redone. 

if not, tell me and i'll consider it. on another note, i think 2022 was a successful year for my xiaoven writing, as most of it was this book and a tiny bit was love maze. how did it take so long to write this book? i don't know. 

being honest, i think this book is bad, inferior to my others, second class writing, and unpleasant to even read. i just hope and pray my writing and plot lines have gotten a small amount better.  

either way, despite how bad the writing is, this book is what started my love for writing and all that jazz. i still have screenshots which i used to show my parents of my book hitting 1.1k. my parents congratulated me each time i showed them a new read amount. it went from 1k, to 5k all the way to 10k so fast. my entire family was shocked, as none of us were really expecting anything to come of this. choosing you quickly boosted my confidence when it came to writing, and this book made me friends and mutuals i wouldn't have gotten otherwise. this book really showed me how to balance my life in some respects, and i learned a lot. i honestly don't have much more the say because this book pretty much just represents my growth as a person and author. 

it's an important book to me and i am glad some people still actually read this. everyone is amazing! thank you. 

everyone have a good 2023!