.

" Inosuke can you hold zenitsu his very injured and so am I" Tanjiro said with a sweet voice "OKAY I WILL" Inosuke said in his heavy voice as he picked up zenitsu his heart fluttered.

Inosuke POV
I didn't want to be weird or anything but I accidentally grabbed monitus butt he felt so soft it was round like a peach I kept touching until tanjiro told me off.

No ones POV

"Inosuke don't do that!" Tanjiro says trying to sound sweet still in his light tone. "huh, WHY NOT" "its not normal okay? You only do that to people you love." Tanjiro says "WELL I LOVE ZENITSU" Inosuke says which makes tanjiro gasp then giggle "while zenitsu has to love you back then." Inosuke ignores him and keeps touching zenitsu fluffy peachy round ass.

Inosuke POV

I STILL CANT STOP TOUCHING HIS BUTT ITS SO FLUFFLY AND SOFT IT LOOKS LIKE A PEACH MONITSU FINALLY WAKES UP AND I ASK HIM IF I CAN TOUCH HIS BUTT he shouts and says "w-WHAT THE HELL WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!" monitsu says as he blushes he looks so cute I ignore his shouting and grab his left cheek and squeeze it causing zenitsu to yelp and squirm around as zenitsu makes small noises as I massage his butt he tells me to stop but I keep doing it I finally stop and we go out to hear girls screaming.
We see the sound hashira he holds Aoi as we quickly grab her Uzui grabs zenitsu and spanks his butt instead I get angry and yell at him
End of POV
"His ass is soft I have to say but here you go you simp" uzui says giving zenitsu back to inosuke "MONITSU ARE YOU OKAY" as he flips zenitsy around to check his butt he holds it and pats it "YOUR OKAY MONITSU" inosuke says as zenitsu starts blushing with tears forming in his eyes he looked utterly gorgeous.