ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ 4

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"What do you think, yawne?"
-M

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä moved through the crowd, trying to find a good spot to sit at, until she had noticed her parents. "My daughter." Ney'tiri smiled, as Dahliä sat next to them. "Where are your siblings?" Jake asked, she had adjusted herself, and leaned against Ney'tiri.

"With Roxto and Tsireya back at the beach." Her eyes spotted Ao'nung, next to his parents who were beginning to announce the held out. "I wish we had one of these back at home." Ney'tiri couldn't help but laugh, "You would love them."

"Doesn't seem like there's any girls participating," Jake pointed out, now annoyed with the decision making, "There's not a single one. That's fucking stupid." He whispered the last sentence, as his wife hissed and slapped his arm, "Sssh!".

"Oh, you're right. There's no girls." Her eyes turned to Jake, "I'll join next year."

He smirked, "Of course you will." As he patted her head. Ney'tiri wrapped her arms around Dahliä .

Tonowari finished announcing, and the held out began. Many people came around, and lost. Malìk came on a couple of times, winning, and moving onto the next round.

The Sully's watched closely, they were truly invested in this, all three had wished the Omaticaya had a similar tradition to this one. It was exciting.

The first round was pretty irrelevant, she didn't care about anybody in that whole held out besides Malìk, it was the only reason why she was even watching this. Once it came to the second round, it was Malìk, he easily won in just a few minutes.

It was clear to see that within each round, the contestants would get tougher and tougher to fight off, the aim of the game was to make them surrender but killing was not allowed.

Dahliä was proud of him, he was doing good.

Although he was doing good, one of the warriors was certainly interesting, but not in that way.

He was called Pute, he was around at least 3 years older than them, with an insane heavy build. He was vicious for sure, he really caused a lot of harm to the others.

It reached towards the last round, it was Malìk against Pute. Of course she had
She's had a sneaky suspicious feeling that the Pute guy would be in the last around with Malìk.