If he made a mistake, I'm afraid that Hongzhuang would be even more embarrassed.

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips are filled with a faint smile, she still has the indifferent appearance of Yunjuanyunshu.

"Sect Master, isn't Wu Yuexin who is the first?" Han Xiling couldn't help but ask aloud when she saw this, the lord would not favor Baili Hongzhuang.

When Han Xiling just made her voice, Han Hongyi wanted to stop her, but Han Xiling's speed was too fast, and it was too late when Han Hongyi wanted to stop her.

Chapter 1197: Shock, Hongzhuang

Han Xiling rarely comes to the assessment formation, so she doesn't know much about the assessment formation, but Han Hongyi, as the elder, knows the reasons very well.

The current situation of Baili Hongzhuang seems to have completely passed the assessment circle, and she naturally deserves the first place.

As Han Xiling's voice sounded, everyone's eyes fell on Han Xiling and Situ Yan.

In fact, many of them are not clear about this issue.

Faced with Han Xiling's question, Situ Yan just smiled, "Baili Hongzhuang has already passed the assessment. Who else can be the first one if not her?"

When the words came out, everyone was shocked.

"Baili Hongzhuang has already passed the assessment array? This means that Baili Hongzhuang has already killed all the monsters that appeared in the assessment array, so Baili Hongzhuang has not been ejected from the assessment array?"

"My God, is this really the first time Baili Hongzhuang participated in the assessment? This is too abnormal, right?"

"I have never seen any one so far who was able to achieve such a result the first time they used the assessment array."

The cultivators who originally didn't know were suddenly shocked, and after a brief period of inconceivability, they were even more admiring of Baili Hongzhuang.

Even though Baili Hongzhuang's current strength is still far away from the young lady in their minds, but Baili Hongzhuang's potential is already very outstanding.

As long as Baili Hongzhuang is given a certain amount of time, Baili Hongzhuang will surely become a strong one.

Han Xiling's face turned ugly, and she began to regret asking this question.

With the explanation of the suzerain, Baili Hongzhuang seemed even more remarkable.

And she, who grew up in Tiangang Sect since she was a child, didn't even understand these questions, which is really embarrassing.

"There are still seven days before the start of the assessment contest. Everyone can prepare well. After seven days, you will participate in the assessment contest."

Situ Yan slowly left a sentence and turned around. He left and the two palace masters followed Situ Yan closely. For Xiao Hongzhen and Jiang Yi, they still need some time to deal with them.

Di Beichen slowly walked to Baili Hongzhuang's side, with a charming smile on his extraordinary face, "You did very well."

Baili Hongzhuang's chin slightly raised, her bright face filled with an enchanting smile, "That's natural."

Immediately afterwards, Baili Hongzhuang and her party slowly walked towards the bedroom.

Although Zhan Yunfeng and Cui Haoyan failed the assessment, no matter what, today's results are very good for them.