With this strenuous effort, Xia Zhiqing might stick to it.

As for Bai Junyu, it depends on the power of love.

Listening to Cui Haoyan's words, Zhan Yunfeng also nodded, hoping that everything is just as Cui Haoyan said, they can pass the assessment!

Chapter 1192: Abnormal, Hongzhuang!

When the second pillar of incense burned out and the third pillar of incense lit, the faces of the cultivators onlookers couldn't help but change a bit.

Many cultivators who participated in the assessment did not persist for such a long time. However, until now, none of the five members of Baili Hongzhuang have been unable to persist, which was something unexpected.

The faces of Cui Haoyan and Zhan Yunfeng showed a touch of excitement, they only hope that Baili Hongzhuang and the other four members will continue to the end.

Han Xiling's expression also changed a bit after seeing Baili Hongzhuang and the other four members who persisted until now and there is no sign of defeat.

It is reasonable to say that with Baili Hongzhuang's second-order strength in the orange realm, it is possible to stick to the three sticks of incense, but Xia Zhiqing and others can stay in the red realm. The time to stick to the three sticks of incense is absolutely very difficult.

No matter what, some of the five should now withdraw. Why hasn't any one appeared yet?

After Qin Ai, Gu Jingqing and others saw this scene, a faint smile appeared in their eyes.

It seems that the cultivators of Canglan Academy are not weak.

"I didn't expect these Canglan Academy cultivators to be able to hold on for such a long time. It is really unexpected."

"You said, shouldn't they persist until the end?"

"It's definitely impossible. Sanzhuxiang's time is not so persistent. It's not that you haven't tried this assessment array."

Everyone talked a lot, just waiting for Baili Hongzhuang and others to withdraw from the assessment array.

Know that, the closer the time is to Sanzhuxiang, the more they want to keep going, the more difficult it is.

Three sticks of incense is a hurdle, and it is extremely difficult to persist until then.

The five people of Baili Hongzhuang are immersed in the illusion and do not know the outside. In the circumstances, the various monsters that appeared in it have been overwhelming.

Baili Hongzhuang is holding a glazed sword like a female murderer. Whenever a monster appears, she has already taken the lead to go up and strike first without waiting for the monster to attack.

After the trial of the blood gas tower, her combat effectiveness has improved a lot, among which her endurance has improved even more.

Every bronze figure is tireless, and Baili Hongzhuang naturally needs extraordinary stamina to play against them.

Under such a perverted practice, Baili Hongzhuang's endurance has been continuously improved and the fighting time has also been longer.

If you change to a cultivator of comparable strength, he should not be able to stand it after a long period of time, but Baili Hongzhuang seems to be tireless, and her spirit, energy, and stamina are still at their peak.

This is the magic of human cultivators. As long as they work hard, nothing is impossible.

Gradually, everyone noticed that the faces of Xia Zhiqing and others showed a nervous look. The big beads of sweat had covered their foreheads, but the tough expression showed that they were still clenching their teeth!