Nowadays, many dynasties have begun to prepare for this selection.

There are also areas for assessment of the martial arts, and the practitioners who participate in the selection contest through the assessment of the martial arts are equivalent to the seed players.

Of course, the strength of the young master's wife does not need to be said much, but other students in the special enrollment class may not all pass this test.

Di Beichen nodded, "Yes, let them come together!

This time there are some cultivators who will be assessed in the Tiangang Sect. It is convenient for them to come together."

Chapter 1102: Thoughts, Xia Zhiqing

Seeing that Di Beichen has made a decision, Heimu no longer questioned it.

He knows that the young master has always been excellent to the young master's wife. In this way, the young master's wife can participate in the selection contest with familiar friends.

Otherwise, those who participate in the selection contest are all cultivators they don't know, and there are no small problems in cooperation.

"Young Master, I will immediately go to Canglan Academy to inform Miss Xia and them that you and Young Master's wife will go back to Tiangang Sect first." Hei Mu said.

Nowadays, Tiangang Sect has been urging the young master to go back. If we don't go back as soon as possible, I'm afraid the storm that the young master's wife will face will be stronger after returning.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "Be careful along the way."

Hei Mu no longer hesitated, and immediately rode his steed toward the direction of Canglan Academy.

After Heimu left, Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang did not stay too much, and immediately rushed to Tiangang Sect

Canglan Academy.

Ren Tianxiong and Huan Chuyou have already told the students of the school about the selection competition. This five-year selection competition is an excellent opportunity for practitioners to leap into the dragon gate.

Once they have achieved a good performance in this selection competition, they will be able to step forward and truly enter the top power of the Saint Profound Continent.

If they miss this opportunity, they will have to wait another five years.

The cultivators of Canglan Academy went crazy after hearing this news. No one can give up this kind of good opportunity!

It's just that the evaluation of the selection competition is very difficult for everyone to helplessly pass. If the strength is not strong enough, there is no chance to participate in the selection competition at all.

"Zhiqing, this selection contest is about to begin. We have to go back to our respective dynasties to fight for places."

Zhan Yunfeng sits next to Xia Zhiqing. This opportunity is for them. They can't make a mistake!

As a cultivator, they naturally want to enter the martial art, and that is where the cultivator belongs!

Once they become a member of the sect, their status will become completely different, and the resources in the sect are far more abundant than they are now touching.

Xia Zhiqing nodded slightly, her pretty face showing a bit of loneliness, "This selection contest is about to begin, and Hongzhuang hasn't come back yet, will she not know this selection contest?"

This is a good opportunity that cultivators can't miss at all.

It would be a shame if Hongzhuang missed the opportunity because she didn't know about this.