The more Baili Hongzhuang thinks about it, the more complicated she feels.

"Lady, do you remember the broken dantian?" Di Beichen suddenly said.

Baili Hongzhuang was startled slightly, and then nodded. She naturally remembered her broken dantian. She was just a baby child, and her dantian was already broken. It can be seen. How vicious are the people who strike!

Chapter 1077: Secret, broken dantian

"Do you mean that the broken dantain is related to Lan Jingkuan?"

The pitch-black phoenix eyes shine with wise and sharp light, and the words of Baili Hongzhuang sounded quietly heavy.

She had suspected as early as when she knew that her dantian was broken when she was young. She was just a baby child, but the other party was able to attack her, which shows how vicious the other party's mind is.

A complicated light flashed in Di Beichen's eyes, and then nodded under Baili Hongzhuang Shen Du's gaze, "Yes."

Accompanied by Di Beichen's voice falling, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes condensed, and the delicate and beautiful face flashed with complex colors.

"Lan Jingkuang resented my father, so he was poisoning me?"

Baili Hongzhuang remained calm, but there was a faint tremor in that voice.

It's just that Baili Hongzhuang is a little bit confused. If Lan Jingkuang really shot her, how could Lan Yunxiao be chased by the Lan family because of Lan Yunxiao's position in the Lan family?

Di Beichen nodded, then shook his head again, his expression a bit heavy.

"The fact that your dantian will become like this is indeed related to Lan Jingluang, but the situation is not that simple.

According to the news we have received, the Lan family has a mysterious inheritance. Within a few generations, there will be a descendant with a special heritage.

Once such offspring appears, they will surely lead the Lan family to glory again.

It is precisely because of the mysterious inheritance of the Lan family that the status of the Lan family is so high.

Even among the aristocratic families in the entire Shengxuan Continent, the Lan family is one of the best."

Di Beichen's gaze fell on Baili Hongzhuang's body, "And you are the inheritor that appeared in this generation."

As soon as these words came out, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but startled. She didn't expect that she would have such a secret in her body.

"At the beginning, Lan Jingkuang had a love for Lan Yunxiao in his heart. The resentment was never expressed on the surface, so Lan Yunxiao always regarded Lan Jingkang as a good elder brother.

Not only that, the Yue family where Yue Manlan belongs is a family of medicine, and its medical skills are outstanding, so it is also famous in the Shengxuan Continent.

Yue Manlan has always performed very well normally, and even became a good sister with your mother Mu Lingbing.

No one thought that Yue Manlan would design with Lan Jingkuang against you.

One day, while your parents were away, they attacked you.

It is said that the dantian of every inheritor of the Lan family has a colorful dantian. This is because there is a colorful divine bead in the dantian.

Once you have these colorful divine orbs, the cultivator's talent for cultivation will be exceptionally outstanding, unparalleled.

Not only that, this cultivator can also get the inheritance of the Lan family when you are twenty. Therefore, when you were born, the entire Lan family recognized you as the successor of this generation of the Lan family.