"It has been three months since we separated from Hongzhuang that day, and Hongzhuang has not returned yet, and we have not received any news. I don't know when she will return."

"Hongzhuang followed Di Beichen to practice. I believe that Di Beichen will take care of her. Don't worry."

Zhan Yunfeng slowly said, the white and bright face also showed a look of longing. She hadn't seen her for three months. She really miss Baili Hongzhuang very much.

Xia Zhiqing curled her lips, "I am not worried about Hongzhuang, I just miss her."

Chapter 1067: Hard work, Bai Junyu

Listening to Xia Zhiqing's words, Zhan Yunfeng nodded slightly. Xia Zhiqing and Baili Hongzhuang have always been very good friends. The two have been in a good relationship ever since they came to Canglan Academy.

Now that Baili Hongzhuang has been away for so long, it is normal for Xia Zhiqing to miss Baili Hongzhuang.

Not to mention Xia Zhiqing, she also hopes that Baili Hongzhuang can come back soon.

Even though she had some misunderstandings with Baili Hongzhuang, but after so many things, she only admired Baili Hongzhuang.

"She should be back soon." Zhan Yunfeng exhorted.

'She should be back."

Xia Zhiqing's eyes flashed with worry. In the identity of Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang became his lady, and her identity was naturally unusual.

If Baili Hongzhuang doesn't return to Canglan Academy like this, then she really doesn't know what to do.

Hearing the worry in Xia Zhiqing's words, Zhan Yunfeng chuckled, "Don't worry, Hongzhuang said before that she will definitely come back when she comes back. How could she not come back?"

Seeing what Zhan Yunfeng should be, a bright light flashed in Xia Zhiqing's eyes, "Right, I must be thinking too much."

Zhan Yunfeng patted Xia Zhiqing on the shoulder, and smiled: "Yes, you must be thinking too much!"

Xia Zhiqing showed a smile now. From the first time she saw Baili Hongzhuang, she has been very fond of Baili Hongzhuang.

The time they spend together is not very long, but she regards Baili Hongzhuang as real sisters, and only hopes that they can continue to practice together in the future.

When she thinks of this, Xia Zhiqing has a trace of determination in her expression. She must work hard to cultivate and close the distance between her and Baili Hongzhuang.

Only in this way, they can practice together and make progress together in the future.

Otherwise, when the gap between them is too big, even if Baili Hongzhuang wants to make progress with her, she can only hold back.

"Yunfeng, I'm going to practice." Xia Zhiqing's lips spread out with a bright arc, and her expression was determined and authentic.

Looking at the brilliance on Xia Zhiqing's pretty face, Zhan Yunfeng couldn't help feeling a while.

Since Baili Hongzhuang left, Xia Zhiqing has been practicing. Shangge is very heartfelt, as Baili Hongzhuang said when she left, she kept working hard and only waited for Baili Hongzhuang to see her progress.

Speaking of which, Xia Zhiqing's crazy practice still irritated another person, and that was Bai Junyu.

Bai Junyu liked Xia Zhiqing and everyone knew it well.