Originally she thought it would take a few days to break through, but she never thought that she would break through so smoothly now.

Chapter 1002: Experience, Pagoda

The next day, Baili Hongzhuang withdrew from the cultivation state. After one night of cultivation, her strength was completely stabilized at the fourth level of the Crimson Realm.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang, Di Beichen also showed a handsome smile on his face, "Madam, congratulations on your breakthrough."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "Thanks to this. You accompany me out to experience."

"If you want to improve your cultivation base, experience is inevitable. The reason why I improve my cultivation base faster is because my master used to take me to practice everywhere."

Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes were slightly picked, and a sly eye flashed across her eyes, "Your master should have let you experience yourself?"

Hearing that, Di Beichen nodded slightly. The eyes are faint, as if seeing the self before.

Speaking of his cultivation level can be raised to such a realm, the original experience is also miserable, it is simply a period of unbearable pain looking back.

Although the master accompanies him to practice together, all the dangers are his own experience, and all the difficulties are resolved by himself. It is not an exaggeration to call it a life and death.

In the beginning, he once complained to his Master, but when he grew up and saw his rapid improvement in strength, he also understood Master's painstaking efforts.

If you want to improve your strength, you can't achieve good results through easy practice, you can only stimulate your own potential.

Di Beichen laughed dumbly, "I feel helpless in those days back then."

Looking at the appearance of Di Beichen, the smile in Baili Hongzhuang's eyes deepened a bit. "Your master is very good to you."

It is because he is good to Di Beichen that his master chose not to help. Presumably, the master who was watching at the time should also feel distressed.

Di Beichen smiled and nodded, "Are you reminding me not to help you?"

"My strength is very strong!"

BaiLi Hongzhuang waved a small fist and blinked at Di Beichen. She had always been confident in her own strength.

The smile in Di Beichen's eyes gradually expanded, and immediately grasped Baili Hongzhuang's small fist, his figure approached, lowered his head, leaned over, and left a kiss on Baili Hongzhuang's forehead.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the handsome face close at hand, her pretty face turned red, who would have thought that Di Beichen would suddenly attack her.

"Be careful when you practice, as long as you don't call me, I won't take action, how about it?"

Di Beichen slowly said, although the words are free and easy, handsome face But a little worry inevitably surfaced.

In the Abyss of Blood, there are countless cultivators who fall here every year, and even he cannot guarantee 100% safety.

Now even he himself cannot be sure whether the decision to bring Hongzhuang here is right or wrong, but it is a necessary process to grow up with his beloved woman.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen walked out of the inn together, and while walking, Di Beichen also introduced Baili Hongzhuang to the situation in the pagoda.