ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 02

Start from the beginning

Gojo: "..Where ya' going?"

"Mission. A massive amount of Citizens and Sorcerers around the Northwest of Chūbu Region have gone missing quite recently."

"The higher-ups suspect a Special Grade Curse is behind all this, since they've been unable to contact a lot of Semi-Grade 1 & Grade 1 Sorcerers there.. So they're sending me in.."

Gojo: "Chūbu Region? But that's a large area to cover.. Shouldn't you have a team?"

"There's no need, Satoru.. I'll be back in a few minutes.. Make sure to leave some ramen and tempura for me.."

Gojo: "But what about the food? Whose paying for it when you don't return in time?! Certainly not me..?"

I balled my hands into fists and gritted my teeth before sighing. I threw my Credit Card to the blindfolded latter and began walking off.

"Use it, but do not, by any means, go overboard.. Or I'll personally snap at you!"

I interlocked my fingers and swiftly closed my palms together, causing me to instantly disappear from sight, but not before shaking the room.

3rd Person P.O.V

Gojo, Panda, and Maki were all left to stare at each other while awaiting the abundant order their friend ordered earlier.

Maki: "What's the deal with that guy anyway..?"

Panda: "..What do you mean?"

Maki: "Y/N-san.. Don't you think he's a weirdo? I mean, we haven't seen him for a long time, but the surprise he showed last time nearly killed Yuta, one of our friends and classmates."

Gojo: "Y/N's the type of person who just pops up anywhere and whenever he wants. He's a free guy who does things the way he wants to.."

"Though he does have qualities that do make him weird, overall he's a great friend and ally."

Panda: "Yeah, and there's no questioning his skills and abilities as a Jujutsu Sorcerer. He is a Special Grade after all.."

Maki: "So what if he is, huh? He doesn't even act like one.."

Panda: "Maki, don't say mean things.."

Gojo: "Y/N's abilities are far more refined than you think. His innate technique that controls and manipulates vectors at will surpasses most of the other Special Grade Sorcerers.."

Panda: "But there's only five sorcerers recognized as Special Grade. Even you, Satoru?"

Gojo: "..."

Maki: "Vectors? The hell are those?"

Gojo: "Vectors refer to some quantities that cannot be expressed by a single number, or to elements of some vector spaces."

"An arrow starts from point x and is now going to point y, that is direction. The amount or length of space to travel to the second point is magnitude..."

"In physics, the three primary vectors are position, velocity, and force. Y/N has the ability to manipulate these elements which gives him control over all matter and energy."