EIGHT

"so are u excited to see your boyfriend play." pablo teased nailea. "shut up pablo." nailea replied walking into the stadium.

the group of four sat down in the front rows of the stadium. "cindy do i look okay?" nai said worryingly. "yes bae, you look gorgeous!" cindy said smiling.

as the game was over the group were walking back to the locker rooms. "wait i don't wanna go." nailea said stopping in her tracks.

"ya nai stop being such a pussy." pedri laughed. "what if his girlfriends their." nai whispered to cindy. "then beat her ass and take her man." cindy replied sheepishly.

"yo, christiano." pablo said walking into the locker rooms. nailea stood there awkwardly with cindy beside her scanning the room.

"aye joao come get your girl." pedri said turning around to look at him. "oh shit." pedri said under his breath. both pablo and pedri stood there with their mouths open. "que?" nailea said walking towards them.

"oh" nailea whispered to herself. "hey guys." joao replied awkwardly going up to greet both of the boys. "what the hell is she doing here." cindy whispered to nai.

"i don't know but stop giving her dirty looks." nailea said. "lets leave." nai said turning around. "wait." cindy said trailing after her.

joao🤠
why'd u leave?

nai🥳
cus ur gf was there

joao🤠
come back i wanna see u

nai🥳
joao im not gonna continue to talk to
u if ur still gonna be with her

joao🤠
ok then i'll break up with her if
u come back

nai🥳
no joao like i mean actually
deadass

joao🤠
whys it such a big deal if im
with her?

nai🥳
are u fucking kidding me rn?
joao im not gonna stoop down
that low

joao🤠
nai js come back pls

nai🥳
we can hang another time
js as friends

joao🤠
nai js come i promise i'll break
up with her
seen

@naileadevora