"yeah, he like my brother. i'm actually dating his brother, now. it's wild." i laughed. "is the kid a rapper too?" amari asked me. "yeah, he's a really good one." i smiled. amari nodded and rested his head on his arm.

"ya man rap?" he asked another question. he ask a whole lot of questions but i guess that's the point of getting to know people. "yeah. one of them big rappers, too." i raised my eyebrows.

"hold on, he facetiming me." i said as i acknowledged the fact that my phone was ringing. i clicked the green button and the facetime was connecting.

"wassup, my heart." dd smiled in the camera. "hi davi." i smiled back. "who you with?" he asked me. "kid i know from middle school." i answered. "ddot told me you was with some dude." dd said staring hard at the camera.

"yeah, him." i said moving the camera towards amari. dd scrunched up his face and had a look of disgust. "you ha man?" amari asked, noticing the camera in his face.

"yeah, whos you?" dd said with an attitude. "it's cool, she in good hands, lil bro." amari answered. i widened my eyes because that aint the right answer. "fuck you say lil nigga?" dd mugged him.

"i meant like i'm not finna be dirty with her right now." amari added. he aint even making it better. "OR EVER." amari gasped. dd started laughing and i heard him exhale some smoke.

"you too awkward nigga." dd pointed at the camera. amari made a face and handed me my phone back. "he cool dd." i pursed my lips together. "i just reunited with him today." i explained further.

he nodded and exhaled some more smoke. "it's cool, i trust you." dd smiled. "okay bebe, i love you." i waved at the camera. "mhm. i love you too." dd answered and hung up the phone.

"my bad amari." i facepalmed myself. "it's cool, my ex was mad overprotective." amari added. i nodded and got up from the stoop. "whats ya digits? we should hang out some time." i smiled. "yeah, for sure." amari said and he told me his phone number.

i inserted it in my phone and saved his contact. "alright, i'ma go." i added. "okay, nice seeing you again, desi." amari hugged me. i hugged him back and released. he walked off and i walked into me and dami's apartment.

"you cheating on dd?" dami dragged out. "dd is fully aware, and he was okay with it." i informed damiir. "man that nigga not okay." dami laughed. "what you mean?" i asked.

damiir got up from the couch and signaled for me to follow. i followed him into his room and he turned his playstation on. he joined dd and i then saw dd's character running around cussing people out, fighting people, and asking for guns.

i turned on damiir's mic and sat in the gaming chair. i ran up to dd in the game and slapped him, as dami's character. "YO WHAT THE FUCK DAMI." dd yelled out. "WHO YOU YELLING AT." i yelled back at him.

"desiiii." he dragged out. "ahh, this nigga happy to see his girlll." dottyg made fun of dd. "SHUT THE FUCK UP DOTTY G. YOU BITCH. YOU PUSSY. YOU PUSSY." dd yelled at dottyg and sucked his teeth.

"aight chill." dottyg said mad embarrassed. "i'm sorry dd." i laughed. "i aint even mad, i'm chilling." dd's character started running to a car. i started following it and got inside with him.

"yall hurry up." damiir rolled his eyes. i moved the chair to roll over his foot. "SHIT." dami started holding his foot snd jumping. i laughed and was just playing the game with dd.

"i really am sorry, i didnt know hanging out with him would make you upset." i explained to dd. "that nigga mad dayroom, you chose him over me." dd opened up. "you was busy david." i answered.

"okay and." he sucked his teeth again. i laughed and hopped out the moving car, in the game. "DESII." he gasped, and then his audio cut off. once he came back i could hear him again.

"i'ma take you to the hospital." dd picked up my character and got back in the car. "this aint gay to you." dami rudely disrupted my peace. i remembered that dd was picking up damiir's male character.

"anything for desiii." dd laughed. "exactly." i pushed dami away. "man fuck this." dami walked away and went back into the living room. after that me and dd stayed played on gta. that shit was so fun.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

1679 words.