Morticia smiles at the both of you, "So tell us everything," She usseres.

You didn't answer, keeping your thoughts to yourself. Some of them strayed to one that was hidden on the second level of the quad. Your eyes lifted up seeing him leaning on it staring at everyone with a disdainful jealousy look. "Since you've abandoned us both here We've been hunted, haunted..." You planned to speak to him soon. "...and the target of attempted murder." Wednesday answers.

Your father places a hand over his heart, expressing loudly, "Ah, Nevermore, I love you so."

✦➶ 𝕥𝓘мẸ ˢк𝐈𝐩 ➷✧

Heading towards the principal's office Pugsley and you were ahead of everyone as he took in every detail of a school that he could have possibly gone to. "Whoa is that mom?" He heads up to a display case from many years before.

A soft smile on your lips as you nodded your head, "Yeah."

His eyes light up with such wonderment and pure excitement as if he were a child. You had to laugh at his enjoyment, enjoying his brightful colors that he brought with him. "Is Y/n Addams smiling genuinely?" You heard a familiar voice questioned. Turning your head towards the direction of the long haired artist.

You instantly introduce your brother and friend, "Xavier, this is my younger brother, Pugsley." Pugsley waves at him with a soft look. "Pugsley, this is mine and Wednesday friend Xavier." You didn't bother saying his last name knowing how much your brother idolizes Vincent Thorpe for his shows. You didn't want him to ask a million questions to the boy in front of you.

Xavier smiles widely at the both of you. "Hey." He greets your brother. He then turns to you. "I see you're not the only one wearing white."

You roll your eyes, "Pugsley wears black and white. Not white and black."

He says in a sing-song voice, "Still white."

You try hiding your smile from him. "Little one it's time- oh who's this?" Your parents and Wednesday walks up to you three. Morticia stares intently at Xavier as so does Gomez.

Clasping your hands in front of you, you answer her, "Xavier, mine and Wednesday friend."

Morticia smiles at the words "my friend" happy to hear that you were able to make some at this school. "A friend, how wonderful." Her eyes scanned Xavier.

Xavier's smile slightly dropped as nerves started poking him. "Mrs Addams." He holds out his hand.

"No need to be so formal, my dear." She tries assuring his obvious nerves.

Gomez expresses loudly, "Look at our little serpent," He practically gushes. "Shedding her old skin." Xavier eyebrows furrowed together as he gives you a weird look, you simply shrug it off.

"Hey Wednesday," Xavier smiles at her too.

Wednesday says in a monotone voice, "Hello Xavier."

Seeing your parents eyes lusting for one another—already—you said, "We should get going to Weems office."

Morticia nods her head, agreeing with you. "It was wonderful meeting you Xavier." Gomez says before he and his wife entered the office.

Wednesday leans towards you, humming out, "Gouge out my eyes whilst they stay sheltered from their lust."

"Will do." You tell her. Turning to the artist you smile at him, "Where's your father?" You ask him seeing the man nowhere to be found.

Xavier frowns deeply, as he rolls his eyes as answering, "No show, again." He shoves his hands into his pockets. "Though what do I care. He has more important things to do than spend time with me."

The corner of your lips turned downwards, the rest of them parting, your eyes softening. "Your important Xavier, more important than other things." You tell him. You then leave to join your family in Weems' office.

Sitting down besides your sister, much like how your first day of the school, the only thing that was different was that you and your twin stood side by side behind the chairs your parents sat at. Morticia stood this time holding a yearbook in her hands, gasping out, "Our old yearbook. I haven't laid my eyes on this in over 20 years." She then opens it. "Such good times we had, didn't we, Larissa?"

Weems' eyes become slits, as she says, "Some of us better than others."

"Oh don't be modest." Morticia tells her. "You always filled the room with your presence. Like a stately sequoia tree."

"And I guess that would make you the lumberjack."

"There's that biting sense of humor that I always adored." You and Wednesday looked at each other with bored expressions. "Do you remember when we did that duet for the Solstice Talent Show?" Weems nods her head. "Your Judy Garland impression was a dead ringer."

Wednesday mumbles, "Sounds positively suicidal."

A disappointed "oh" left Morticia's lips as she stared at her old yearbook. "My picture's gone."

"Really? Well, that is odd."

Morticia turns towards Weems. "May I borrow this for the weekend? That way Gomez and I can take a little walk down memory lane."

Closing your eyes as you didn't want to witness your parents flirting with each other. "All right." Weems then points down at the chair. "Let's get down to the matter at hand, shall we? Hmm?" Morticia sat down on the chair beside her husband. "Unfortunately, Wednesday and Y/n's assimilation has been rocky at best."

Wednesday takes a step forward, "Because we refuse to embrace the cultural dishonesty and denial permitting this school. Starting with the monster that killed Rowan, gave my twin scars, and put Eugene in the ICU. But I do hear he's on the mend."

Gomez came to her defense, "We've always encouraged Wednesday and Y/n to speak their minds. Sometimes Wednesday's sharp tongue can cut deep."

"Apparently her therapist feels she hasn't been very open to the process. Their time together has not yielded the results we'd hoped."

"I'm not a lab rat." Wednesday snaps calmly.

Weems gives her one look before turning back to the Addams parents, "Dr Kinbott and I have spoken, and we agree it would be most beneficial for you all to attend a family session this weekend."

Wednesday says flatly and immediately, "No."

The principal only smirks, "I thought that might be your reaction, but your parents can see the wisdom in it."

"Um, not to side with Wednesday, but we're only here for the weekend."

Gomez pips in, "Oh come on. What can it hurt? To be honest, I've always been a big fan of head-shrinking."

Morticia corrects him, "It's not that kind of head-shrinking, mon cheri."

"Well..." Gomez said. "That is disappointing. But anything for our little girls."

Both you and Wednesday looked at each other knowing of your impending doom.