~SMG4: Sonic's Road Trip [The Blue Quill Arc]~

[Scene Change: Road, day.]

[Sonic, SMG4, and Mario are now riding on the open road in SMG4's truck.]

SMG4: "All right, pal, you need to start talking right now. Who are you? WHAT are you?"

Mario: "Are you the fabled magical spaghetti porcupine."

Sonic: "I'm a hedgehog, not a magical spaghetti porcupine! I feel like that's obvious. And I'm in big trouble."

SMG4: "Oh, you're in big trouble? You're not the one who punched some government weirdo back there."

Sonic: "You think you have problems? I lost my Rings!"

Mario: "Rings? What are you talking about? like onion rings!"

Sonic: "No [Groan] okay, Rings are how all advanced cultures travel between worlds. And now mine are on top of a pointy building I've only ever seen on your ugly ass postcard."

SMG4: "[Sounds offended] Hey."

Sonic: "So, I'd like you to take me to Inkopolis so I can get back my Rings and use them to go to the Mushroom Planet."

Mario: "Mushroom Planet."

Sonic: "Yes!"

SMG4: "Right. [Pulls over to the side of the road] Okay, pal, [Opens the passenger side door] out you go."

Sonic: "I'm sorry, what?"

SMG4: "Look, this is the worst possible time for us to get ourselves into trouble, okay? You asked us to save your life, we saved your life. Now, please, go find your Rings and your mushroom land. Hopefully I'm gonna wake up in my room and my latest video will be completed. Okay? So, goodbye."

Sonic: "Okay. Goodbye. [Steps out of the truck]"

Mario: "Goodbye. [Notices Sonic is still standing next to the truck] Why aren't you leaving?"

Sonic: "I don't know where Inkopolis is."

SMG4: "It's west."

Sonic: "West?"

Mario: "Straight shot, can't miss it."

Sonic: "Fine. That's cool. I'm totally cool saying goodbye now."

[Sonic speeds off in the direction SMG4 and Mario gave him, but he comes back to the truck, now soaking wet and covered in seaweed with a fish on his head]

Sonic: "So, as I crashed into the cold, dark water of the Pacific, I realized a few things. A, I have no idea where I'm going. B, saltwater stings. C, I shouldn't even be on this planet right now, but I am! Why?! Because you shot me!"

SMG4: "I know."

Sonic: "You shot me!!!"

SMG4: "All right, I heard you the first time. You don't have to... pile it on. Good grief."

Sonic: "[Extends his thumb] I'm wet, [Extends his index finger] I'm cold, [Opens his hands] there's a fish on my head! And clearly, I'm not going to be able to do this on my own."

[SMG4 looks at Sonic as the fish falls off his head, then Mario looking sad and started to beg. ]

Mario: "Please SMG4!!!!!"

SMG4: "[Sighs] All right, get in the truck."

Sonic: "Really? [Shakes himself off really quickly, puffing up his fur] You're gonna help me?!"

SMG4: "I guess it is a little bit my fault that all this is happening to you."

Sonic & Mario: "Not a little bit, entirely. It is ENTIRELY your fault."

SMG4: "Okay, it's entirely my fault. Are you coming?"

Sonic: "Yes."

[Sonic shakes himself off again, his fur going back to normal and he climbs back into the truck and closes the door]

Sonic & Mario: "Road trip! Whoop, whoop!"

SMG4: "[Sighs] What am I doing?"

Mario: "Helping a new possible crew member."

[Scene: Mushroom Valley, day.]

[SMG4, Mario, and Sonic are driving through the Mushroom Valley, continuing their journey]

SMG4: "All right, there's gonna be rules on this trip. Number one, do exactly as I say all the time. Got it?"

Sonic: "[Gives SMG4 a little salute with his fingers] Got it, Meme Lord."

SMG4: "Would you stop with the "Meme Lord"?! I have a name. It's SMG4."

Mario: "I'm-a Mario!"

Sonic: "I'm Sonic."

SMG4: "Sonic. Sonic. So you've been spying on us all these years?"

Sonic: "I mean, I wouldn't call it "spying." We were all just hanging out, only I wasn't invited and no one knew I was there."

Mario: "I can't believe Crazy Koopa was right all this time!"

Sonic: "Yeah, you should call him Super Observant Koopa instead."

SMG4: "Uh-huh."

Sonic & Mario: "Oh, my God, stop the car right now!"

[Gets up and leans out the open window]

SMG4: "What, what?! What?"

[They pass a billboard advertising the World's Largest Rubber Band Ball]

Sonic: "The World's Largest Rubber Band Ball"? We gotta see it!"

Mario: "Yeah Yeah Yeah, Please SMG4 PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!!!"

SMG4: "No, no. No, this is not some fun family road trip, okay? The government wants to dissect you and arrest us. This is serious."

[Sonic gives SMG4 a bored frown and a sly smile look to Mario who gave a responsive smile back, Sonic then speeds out of the truck and comes back in the blink of an eye with souvenirs like 2 baseball cap one with a M on it, a bowl of spaghetti, and some small rubber band balls.]

Sonic: "Eh, you're right. It was lame. Gift shop was cool, though!"

[Sonic shows a mouse pad that reads "I Heart Rubber Band Balls" to SMG4]

Sonic: I got you a mouse pad. and you Mario a bowl of spaghetti, When are we gonna get there?"

[Sonic holds up a paddle ball and plays with it at a very fast speed while looking at SMG4 and Mario with a playful smile, while Mario started humping the spaghetti.]

SMG4: "We will get there when we get there!"

[Sonic continues playing with the paddle ball]

~To Be Continue...~

(859 words)