Chapter 1: Field Trip Gone Wild

13 Year Old Gabriel Agreste Woke Up And Got Ready For School He Made Sure He Had Everything Including His Permission Slip He Ran Out The Door Closing It Behind Him.
Gabriel: "I'm Here!"
Mr. Justin: "Gabriel You're A Minute Late But It's No Big Deal Atleast You're Here Alright Everyone Let's Go Before We're Late!"
Everyone Got On The Bus And Sat In Their Designated Seats Gabriel Sat Next To Michael His Best Friend And Told Him About Summer Break Michael Was Excited And Couldn't Wait For Winter Break Gabriel And Michael Talked For A While Soon Michael Took A Nap As Gabriel Was Playing On His Phone He Looked Over At Emilie.
Gabriel: "One Day... She'll Be My Wife"
Suddenly A White Portal Opened And The Bus Disappeared A Few Hours Later Gabriel Woke Up....In An Empty Bus There Wasn't A Soul In Sight.
Gabriel: "Hello?! Anybody?! Someone ANSWER ME!"
The Doctor: "It's Going To Be Alright!"
Gabriel Looked Over And Saw A Man With A Gray Coat And A Very Long Scarf Standing In The Bus.
Gabriel: "Who Are You? Please Don't Hurt Me!"
The Doctor: "Don't Worry I'm Not Going To Hurt You I'm The Doctor"
Gabriel: "Doctor Who?"
The Doctor: "Just Doctor Is Fine"
Gabriel: "Are You Going To Help Me?"
The Doctor: "Yes"
Gabriel: "The First Thing We Need To Do Is Get Off Of This Bus"
The Doctor: "I Got It"
The Doctor Opens The School Bus Doors And Exits It
The Doctor: "Do You Have A Name?"
Gabriel: "Gabriel Agreste"
The Doctor: "Okay Then Gabriel Where Exactly Was Your Class Going?"
Gabriel: "London"
The Doctor: "Well This Isn't London"
Gabriel: "Obviously"
The Doctor: "Before We Go Any Further A Few Things.
#1 Stay Close To Me
#2 Walk Slowly And Quietly Because There Are Dangerous Creatures In This Forest
#3 The Fog Never Clears So Stay Near Me
#4 If You Hear A Noise And I'm Not There...Run Got It?"
Gabriel: "Yes"
The Doctor: "Good Come On"
The Doctor And Gabriel Walked Further Into The Forest Gabriel Couldn't See The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver Buzzed As He Waved It Around Scanning The Forest
The Doctor: "Hmm"
Gabriel: "What?"
The Doctor: "According To My Sonic Screwdriver It Says There's A Base Nearby"
Gabriel: "A Base?"
The Doctor: "Yes"
Gabriel: "Like That's Gonna Help With Our Situation"
The Doctor: "Only One Way To Find Out Come On!"
The Doctor And Gabriel Found A Very Old Tower Made Of Wood
The Doctor: "This Looks Like An Old Scavenger Tower"
Gabriel: "Scavenger Tower?"
The Doctor: "I Encountered Them Long Ago"
???: "YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!"
The Doctor: "Oh...Hello There I'm The Doctor And This Is Gabriel Would You Like A Jelly Baby?"
???: "LEAVE MY FOREST NOW OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!
The Doctor: "Now Hold On Maybe We Can Negotiate"
???: "LEAVE NOW OR DIE"
The Doctor: "Gabriel...Run!"
The Doctor And Gabriel Run Off Into The Foggy Distance With The Entity Chasing Them.
The TARDIS Stood In The Middle Of The Foggy Forest Suddenly The Flora Of This Mysterious Forest Surrounded The TARDIS It Shattered The Glass Busted The Doors The Wood Started To Rot There Were Noticeable Holes In It The TARDIS Was Rocked Back And Forth Then Slammed Against A Tree.

Meanwhile The Doctor And Gabriel Continued Walking Through The Forest Trying To Find The Base They Must've Been Walking For Hours The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver Buzzed Then Emitted A Squeal Signaling That The TARDIS Was In DangerThe Doctor Didn't ...

The Doctor Didn't Have Time To Reach The TARDIS He Continued On In The Direction Of The Base With Gabriel Behind Him.
Meanwhile The Flora Kept Trying To Destroy The TARDIS It Threw The TARDIS Around The Doors Flew Inwards The Cloister Bell Sounded Some Vines Reached Inside And Destroyed The Interior It Ripped The Time Rotor Out And Shattered It The Vines Ripped The Console Out Of The Floor But Then The TARDIS Suddenly Dematerialized And Landed Somewhere Safer It Quickly Repaired Itself Then Took Off To Find The Doctor.
To Be Continued...