Red Dress

⚠️Errors ahead⚠️
Read at your own risk.

"Do you know the meaning when women wear red dress to commit suicide?"

"Because red represents vengeful, anger or revenge. "

In Singapore, somebody committed suicide wearing red dress.
So there was an apartment at Bedok North, where a couple lived and they were facing many problems in their marriage because the husband had a mistress and they owed Loan Shark's, a lot of money.

So one day, the wife dressed in her Red Chinese Bridal Gown, took their 3 years old son and jump off the building with the son in her arms.

But before the woman jump, she wrote "It's not over." With her own blood on the wall in the house. So after that, the man tried selling the flat but there were no buyers. They don't know why, so then he decided to marry his mistress. They move in the flat where his late wife committed suicide with their son.

Shortly after they had a son together,  after 3 yrs the boy claimed that he has a 'Kor Kor' (Big brother). So one night this boy ran to his father's room and said that this 'Kor Kor' had bullied him. On their way on the boy's room they heard a crying noise coming from the boy's room. Soon after the husband realised that it sounded like his late son and he also realized that, that day was the day his late son died.

Open for criticism.
Plagiarism is a crime.
Comment for Part 2.