Gone (Pucci) Part 4

{hehe get it? Because it's a white... snake- ok I don't need to explain it}

         Pucci had finally saved enough to go to Cairo and see DIO. He hadn't seen DIO in a while so he decided to surprise him at his mansion like DIO would always surprise Pucci. Sure, it felt lonely without DIO but he was probably just busy, he was an important man after all. 

He was sure he had been on the plane for many hours, Pucci had taken a few naps but he felt himself becoming bored. He called over a flight attendant, "Excuse me miss?" 

"Yes sir?" The woman responded. 

"How much longer until we get to Cairo?" 

"Not much longer, about 45 minutes or so. Would you like an inflight magazine?" 

"Yes please." 

        The woman handed Pucci the magazine a minute later, it contained tourist destinations, 5 star restaurants in different cities, fun facts about countries, and other interesting things, which kept Pucci contented for about 25 minutes. After that, he planned what he was going to do in the city, get gifts for DIO, locate the mansion, surprise DIO, stay the rest of the days with the love of his life, and go back home after a week. It was going to be perfect. 

        Once the plane had landed and Pucci got through airport security, he immediately began to go shopping at different vendors to buy the best possible gifts for DIO. He got chocolates and fancy wine they could snack on together, jewelry, A bouquet of Marigolds and blood-red roses, polished heart shaped gemstones, scented candles, tea, and new books. Pucci had his hands quite full by the time he was done shopping, but it was all for DIO, so he didn't mind. 

It did take a little while to find out directions in the big city and he may have gotten lost, but eventually Pucci had found the mansion. His heart swelled, this had to be the place. It was majestic, just like the man who lived there. It was a little strange how deserted the mansion was, but it was the afternoon so everyone must have been asleep. Pucci ended having to circle around the building to find the right entrance, but he ended up deciding that the massive gates were the entrance. He knocked, no answer. He tried knocking firmer, still no answer. He knocked a third time, "Hello? Is anyone awake?" Pucci heard footsteps coming towards the gate, 'finally!' he thought excitedly. The gates swung open and a taller man stood there, "What do you want?" He was light-skinned, had a strange, tall green hat, the man wore a white suit and underneath, a black shirt with a purple heart. He also had bruises, cuts and bandages, he looked like death warmed over. "I'm here to see your Lord DIO!" Pucci stated, "I know he's probably asleep right now, but don't worry, I can just wait for him insid-" He was interrupted.