my superstar!! (boyfriend fanfic)

youngmin is a famous superstar  in korea. 

even his attitude is not really that great the fan stills love him.

one of his fan was no min woo. In any event minwoo was always there to give him support, and even though when youngmin was shooting a film , he bring lunch  and give it to the assistant . he dont know if youngmin really eat the lunch or not  but he still keep doing it.

it's almost 6 months that he give's all his attention to the blond boy, minwoo realize that he needs to stop because he thinks that is imposible to be friends to the superstar.

youngmin's pov

today was the fansign event of my new album. why is it i did'nt see him?? 

is he sick or something. aish! im worried!

i really want to b close to him but i didn't know how. 

i dont want people to give a bad comment on him coz they might hurt his feelings.

if i call him, he might think that i cared for him. but yah i really cared it's just i dont have the right's to be a caring boyfriend you know.

if your asking me where did i got his number' well i got my own source.

everytime he went on my event, i was worried because he might get tired or might hurt because of stampede so i ask my assistant jeongmin to check minwoo if his safe.

all the lunch that he brought was really good, when im eating that i was really imagining that after i work he waits to our house and then eat at the same time. and after that we go to our room and make some......... hahahahahahahaha.. omg!! thinking about dirty thoughts,.. aish.. 

i miss my meanie!

after the event i straightly go to my condominium.

tommorow will be my rest day so im planning to find minwoo. 

GOOD LUCK TO ME!

minwoo was just watching t.v the whole day of youngmins event, he knows to himself that he really miss youngmin.

ding dong!

ding dong!

yah!! wait a second!! minwoo shout

he open the door, kwangmin-ah!! i miss you and then he hug kwangmin.

i miss you too minnie.

mw:your really handsome now huh?? so howmany girlfriends do you have kwangminnie??

km: hmmmm. i cant count.

mw: yah! your so bad..

km: wae. it's no that bad, thyre the one who courts me yah know.

mw: aish. watever! 

km: wait. is my minnie jealous??

mw: im not jealous okay i have my youngmin. kekeke