A Few Months Later...

It was almost December and Colt was starting to really pack on weight. He had gained 43 pounds during September, and stayed at about 45 pounds a month until the present, weighing 387.4 pounds at the November weigh-in. He was gigantic and loved every second of it, especially the way Jenna doted on him. Both of them loved the way people reacted to his size, from people online to people in public.

Of course, neither of them were truly satisfied, Colt wanted to ring in the new year at 400 pounds or more, but they were happy. Every time Jenna and Colt went to a bar together and Jenna took a selfie with him, he was bigger and drunker than the last time! They were starting to rack up quite the catalog of progress pictures, with each time they went to a bar or buffet together mixed in with the monthly weigh-in pictures. Colt was getting more and more lazy, not wanting to move barely at all, and Jenna was happily feeding into it by making sure he never really had to move.

Jenna loved to snuggle with him on the couch because of how soft he was and how he'd wrap his arm around her, completely encasing her in his soft fat. She would feed him while they watched movies or TV together until they fell asleep that way, which usually confused anyone new staying over in the morning.

One day, while they were snuggling together, someone knocked on the door. They weren't expecting anyone, but Jenna answered the door.

"Hello?" she asked.

Colt heaved himself off the couch and walked up behind her, recognizing his cousin. Somehow, he spooked Jenna when she turned to call for him, as if she didn't know he was behind her.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed.

"Hello, Ryan!" Colt said.

"Colt? Damn!" Ryan said, shocked.

"Yeah, I'm not the thinnest of the family anymore!" Colt replied, grabbing a fistful of his gut.

"Not by a long shot!" Ryan said.

"Anyways, what are you here for?" Jenna asked.

"To hang out over drinks, I heard from Dad that you're fun people to be around," Ryan said.

"Did you bring food?" Colt asked.

"A little," Ryan said.

"Great, you get to try Jenna's cooking!" Colt said.

"Colt, do we even have enough in the house to feed you both?" Jenna asked.

"I don't eat much, probably less than a quarter what he eats," Ryan said.

"I don't think you understand," Colt said, "that's still a lot,"

Ryan just looked at him half confusedly and half in awe. Colt leaned against the doorway, looking smugly at Ryan, and the doorway itself creaked.

"I eat enough for a large family on a daily basis," Colt said happily.

"How large we talking?" Ryan asked.

"I dunno, 10 people, 12?" Colt replied nonchalantly.

"Damn!" Ryan exclaimed.

"In any case, come on in! And Colt," she said jokingly, "move it, you're taking up the whole doorway!"

Colt laughed and sat back down on the couch, whereupon their cat decided to take a loaf form on his belly.

"Hey honey!" Colt said.

"Yeah?" Jenna replied, her head peeking from around the corner.

"It's official: the cat likes my gut as a bed more than her own bed!" Colt said, laughing.

"I don't blame her, I do, too!" Jenna said, laughing with him.

Ryan sat down on the couch and watched as Jenna sat right next to Colt, with him wrapping his arm around her. She then set her head down on his shoulder and leaned into him, making him chuckle.

"The perks of being almost 400 pounds," he sighed.

"I'm sorry, 400 pounds?!" Ryan asked, absolutely astounded.

"Yup, I'm 387 as of two weeks ago," Colt said, his right hand resting just below his moobs.

Ryan was speechless, absolutely stunned.

"But you were..." he stammered.

"Yeah, I was under 200 last year," Colt said, "I've gotten to more than double what I weighed last Christmas,"

When Colt's belly rumbled, he said nothing about it. It didn't take long for Jenna to pipe up, however.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" Jenna said, placing a hand on his gut.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to say anything about it, you looked so comfortable," Colt said.

"You know what I like more than being wrapped in your fat?" Jenna said, "Being pressed against a full belly while being wrapped in your fat! Let me make you something to eat,"

She got up carefully, as to not disturb the Peanut cat loaf, and went into the kitchen to make Colt his lunch.

"Man," Ryan said, "I wish I had a girlfriend like that,"

"Well," Colt said, "where do you look?"

"I just swipe on girls on Tinder that I think are hot," Ryan said, shrugging.

"If you want someone who'll help you get as big as me, put up a feeder application on Tumblr, Twitter, in your Tinder bio, and on any social media you have."

Ryan just nodded and they changed the subject to politics. They had the same political opinion, so they just ripped into people they both didn't like for a little while. The next topic of discussion was: what if we end up making it to other planets and killing all other intelligent life? Would humans evolve enough to be considered 'other intelligent life?'

They dwelled on the conversation until Jenna walked back into the living room with a bowl of cookie dough.

"Taste this," she said, tilting and sticking out the bowl towards Colt.

He scooped a bit out with his hand and ate it, smiling and nodding at Jenna.

"That's delicious!" he said.

Jenna smiled back at him and kissed him, holding his big, chubby head in her hand.

"Love you~" she said.

"Love you too~" Colt replied.

Ryan and Colt talked a little while longer, until Jenna once again pulled the attention to her and gave Colt a pot of spaghetti and meatballs.

"Thank you," Colt said, lovingly smiling at Jenna.

"No problem at all," she replied, taking her place next to him again.

Ryan left after a couple more hours, having seen the deliciousness of Jenna's cooking first hand, and Colt and Jenna snuggled together while he gorged himself constantly.

Christmas was only a week and a half away, and Colt was determined to gain as much weight as he could in that time.

And maybe, just maybe, he could make it to 400 pounds by Christmas!