𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰

Start from the beginning

"Fine," muttered Daphne, still unhappy but willing to have a bit more fun. "If we die, it's still your fault though Draco,"

Estelle loved the stars. They felt like home to her. She loved how, when everything else was dark, they still shined. They shined in a way that nothing else did. They were magic. Unworldly. Beautiful. Illuminating. Powerful.

She's glad she's-named after them because they felt like home to her, in some strange, unspeakable way.

And that's why, now, floating in the vast open ocean with all her friends, she felt at home – like she belonged in a way that she didn't in the underworld.

Sneakily, she went under the water and waited until she could hear her friends panic. She could see their feet whooshing around frantically. Swimming to Draco, she gripped his ankles firmly and pulled him under the water and took pleasure in hearing his high, girlish scream.

Emerging from the water, she laughed herself silly. The others splashed her with water all at once, and she choked at the unexpecting water entering her lungs. "Hey!" she cried and retaliated by spouting them with water which quickly turned into a water fight.

This lasted until a bright light shined on their faces, and they all, in sync, turned towards it and swallowed thickly when they saw the Malfoy crest, which had never looked so intimidating.

"How dare you!" raged Narcissa, fury burning bright in her eyes, her trembling finger pointed at them.

Lucius edged away from her slightly as to not be on the receiving end of her wrath. Severus and Sirius, who noticed, smirked at him teasingly; he stuck his tongue out in return. Now they see where Draco gets it from.

Walburga stepped up beside her and glared at them so hard that they all flinched and looked away. She placed her hands on her hips, "Do you have any idea what could have happened to you all?! A group of children stealing a yacht," She put her hand up when Estelle went to defend themselves, "You could have been seriously injured," she glared at Sirius, daring him to say something; the man put his head down as if he were the one being scolded, "You could have died." She stressed the word do much it made the group of eight feel immense guilt.

Peeking up through he eyelashes, Estelle put on her best puppy eyes that she knew worked because it was the exact one Luna used and no one could refuse her, and jutted out her bottom lip, "We didn't mean to worry you, Grandmother. We just wanted to have some fun. After all, what's life without a little risk." She finished with a small shrug.

A sharp inhale of air was heard from Sirius, and Walburga rounded on him, eyes blazing with fury and face set into a hard-scowl. She knew where that saying came from, and it came from her son. "Sirius Orion Black III!" she screeched, much like the Walburga that everyone knew and did not love, "What have you been teaching Estelle?"

With Walburga's attention off them, the group; allowed themselves to breathe and relax. They've never felt so scared in their lives.

Their relief didn't last long as the floo lit and outstepped everyone's parents. They are fucked. Well, and truly fucked.

Daphne glowered at Draco, "This is your fault. I swear to Merlin, I will get you back!" She then trekked up to her parents slowly, head bowed low and flinched as they gripped her tightly and left through the floo.

Each of their friends got up and went to their parents, and they all, too, glared at Draco. Even Pansy (who was the one with the idea), Blaise and Elijah (who wanted to steal the yacht). Estelle snickered at his predicament before smoothing out her face as Narcissa turned to look back at them while speaking to Odette's parents.