He straightens up a bit in his seat,"Yes, I am alright. I was unaware Asmodeous was the owner, I figured it would be more vulgar." He says sounding exasperated. "Ah- who is Asmodeous? Is he another overlord?", You inquire.
"Sort of, Asmodeous is similar to Valentino.  They both tend to stick to their dwellings more, not only that Asmodeous is Valention's idol." Alastor explains. That catches you off guard, "Pfft- idol?"
"Indeed, not only does Asmodeous inspire him, Valintino admires and adores him. Or as one may say, 'Fangirls' over him."

You try desperately to keep your giggles down, luckily the clown jester hybrid appears to be plugging his "toys" and telling some jokes. "We can leave if you want to, im not sure i want to find out if he's aggressive or not."

"Good choice and don't worry doll, we'll go somewhere else to show off how amazing we look tonight.", Alastor says matter-of-factly

You snicker and slap his arm as rounds the table to pull your chair out, "Well my dear i cannot lie, it is simply to cold hard truth unfortunately." He sighs dramatically. Alastor wipes off any dust before grabbing your hand, "Now come my dear, before 'ozzie' himself greets the stage."

(So I decided that helluva boss ep 7 already happened earlier, idk I could make so its happening now, later)

Suddenly a stage light turns on right above you two as you were about to reach the door. Sadly, Fizzarolli noticed you two and gasps obnoxiously, "Oh. My. Lucifer. Is that THE Radio Demon, HERE in the LUST ring. I mean what are the chances!?!"

Everybody turns around and some start to huddle close to their lovers in fear. "I heard you were an old time-y fellow and I mean I would invite you to come on stage but we don't need a repeat of what happened last week when those imps & THE Prince Stolas was here!"

The audiences roar in laughter in reminiscent of the mention event. Alastor stares unmoving at the clown-jester until a resounding thud is heard as the light darken and colors start to invert. You look towards the door, seeing that they were closed and blocked, "shit..." you mumble. "You can't be leaving already, We haven't even started!why not stay for just one act o' great radio demon?" The jester clown Fizzarolli giggles

Alastor, still in his smiling resting bitch face, grabs your waist and moves you both back to the table. "Excellent, now it seems our first act has finished warming up! Give a warm welcome to The Squirters!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    In one of the more hidden areas, Asmodeous and Fizzarolli watch the act from it's view from above to make sure nothing goes wrong and watch their special guest.

"I wonder what we did to attract such important demons to a place like this?"

Fizzarolli chuckles, "If I had to guess, I would say he was interested in why Stolas was here."

"But the Radio Demon is no instigator unless it's something that interests him greatly"

Asmodeous and Fizzarolli eyes pan towards the table seating Alastor and you. Asmodeous does a double take before chuckling, "Or it could because his date wanted to come here"

Fizzarolli raises his eyebrow(?), "His date?" He looks at the table, eyes widening as he sees your figure shrouded in the darkness of the room. "No way, He gets bitches!?!" Fizzarolli giggles in surprise.

Asmodeous gasps, "Don't be rude!" He playfully reprimands, "I think you should apologize, you insulted their date infront of everyone. Surely they must've been embarrassed."

Fizzarolli squints his eyes at the demon next to him incredulously, before realizing what he was getting at, "Of course i will, I feel terrible"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .