Character Profile - 𝗧𝗼𝗺'𝗲𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

- CHARACTERISTICS -

FULL NAME
-
Tom'eylan (Toe-MAY-lawn) te Suli Neytiri'ite (Sully)

NICKNAMES
- Tomey ― Eyla ― Lanny

BORN
- 2156 (Aged 14)

GENDER
- Female

HEIGHT
-
7'7

EYE COLOR
-
Yellow

HAIR COLOR
-
Dark Brown

SPECIES 
-
Na'vi/Avatar hybrid

OCCUPATION
- Warrior/Free-diver-in-training

CLAN
- Metkayina ― Omatikaya (formerly)

- FAMILY -

FATHER
Jake Sully 

MOTHER
-
Neytiri

OLDER BROTHER
-
Neteyam 

ADOPTIVE OLDER SISTER
-
Kiri 

TWIN BROTHER
-
Lo'ak

YOUNGER SISTER
-
Tuktirey  

ADOPTIVE BROTHER
-
Miles "Spider" Socorro 

GRANDFATHER
- Eytukan 

GRANDMOTHER
-
Mo'at

UNCLE
- Tom Sully 

AUNT
- Sylwanin 

- PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION -

As a Na'vi/Avatar hybrid, Tomey has mixed traits including eyebrow hair and five fingers like her father, Jake, though her facial structure and coloring more favors her mother, Neytiri. As a forest Na'vi, she has darker blue skin, a long lean body and limbs, and large yellow eyes. She also has blue stripes resembling her twin brother's, elongated canines, bioluminescent dots following the nervous system across her body, cat-like pointed ears, a long tail, and general feline-like facial features. She keeps her dark hair in either braids or brushed out straight and flowy.

- PERSONALITY -

Tom'eylan is opposite and like her twin brother in many ways. She is kind, curious, independent, and strong-willed like her brother but is much more mellow, reasonable, level-headed, and willing to follow her parents' orders. She has a personality sometimes more like her older brother Neteyam and is more responsible, sometimes acting like the oldest sister herself.

Despite her calm nature, she does not put up with disrespect or bullying, especially towards her siblings. It's why she clashes at first with the Metkayina kids, because of their treatment towards her and her siblings over their hybrid status. She does have a sense of humor and enjoys joking with her family and teasing her siblings.

- TRIVIA -

Tomey was named in honor of her uncle, Tom Sully.

- Tomey has almost identical body markings to her twin, Lo'ak.

- Tomey has an accent like her mother and older brother.

- Tomey owns four necklaces, one that belonged to her mother, one made together by her siblings, one made by Lo'ak, and one she made with her father.

- Her favorite activities are Ikran flying and stargazing.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

A/N: I absolutely loved Avatar: Way of Water. I thought the deep family themes, uniqueness of the film, and of course the music were amazing. And to me it's about time a truly good movie came out again. I hope everyone loved and appreciated the movie as much as I did and that any reader enjoys my story! Please leave comments or grammar corrections so I can go back and edit for clean writing, I also just like hearing your opinions.

Enjoy and thank you for reading, Rainy.