Cold and colder in the dead of night

Start from the beginning

"well well my dear, today I'll be a special day at work and I want to be prepared and I'm only be able to return tomorrow"I said as I'm already opening the bathroom door

"ONLY TOMORROW ? what it's so important that you're willing to leave your fiance this early in the morning and only coming back the next day ?" she says while pouting a bit before quickly getting out of bed and giving chase to bring me back to her, thank God I was already in the bathroom and was able to lock the door before she could get in and capture me, sometimes this girl scares me.

"I'm really sorry Kiriko,but it really is something that I'll define the future of my work and I can't afford to go unprepared I hope you can understand" I said while making sure the door is really locked,she's not saying anything back,I'm a little worried but it's for our future she will understand eventually.
as I was about to turn on the shower I can hear a strange sound the wind blowing behind me,as I turn to it's direction I see that an angry Kiriko is behind me,and she's giving me a look that made my soul leave my body.

but quickly that look was replaced whit one of sadness. "You know..... thanks to yesterday I was thinking we would become even more closer than before..... but in the next day you're already leaving and only coming back an entire day later,this really makes me only fell sadnesses....." she said while looking way from me. I HATE THIS,I FUCKING HATE MAKING HER SUFFER BECAUSE OF MY POOR DECISIONS.....

"Kiriko can you trust me one last time ? today..... if everything goes well I'll officially be free from my work once and for all..... and we can spend our day's together forever..... or until you finally decide that I'm not worth the trouble and end our relationship" I said the last sentence with a little chuckle but what Kiriko said next surprised me.

"Why do you say that ? I'll not allow you to put yourself down like that any longer! have a little self esteem,please..... for me"she said while hugging me

I couldn't contain my tear's which surprised Kiriko, "I..... truly don't deserve the love and affection you give me everyday Kiriko,I promise you after today..... everything I'll get better." she lets out a deep sigh before answering. "okay I trust you,but whatever is happening today you need to promise me that you are going to be careful, okay ? I'm having a bad felling about your safety....." she said while holding my hand.