Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ

Start from the beginning

"I won't be able to lead you this time." The three of you were walking through a dark hallway which kind of creeped you out which makes you grab Gojo's sleeve.

Gojo smiles as he talks, and Itadori looks at him "But don't worry. I've called in a friend you can both trust." The door opens to reveal an blond adult standing in the middle of the room with an white suit on.

You let Gojo's sleeve go as he puts his arm around Nanami with an happy face "This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo points at his as you sweatdrop.

"Please don't call me that." Itadori looks at him suprised as you watch both adults next to his side "Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs, but since he worked for a company, he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's a first-grade sorcerer, too."

Nanami pushes his round glasses up "I'm sure no one would want to hear you saying about that about them." Itadori looks at Nanami 'A lot of these people wear sunglasses and stuff to hide their eyes.'

Itadori speaks up "Ex-salaryman? Why didn't you become a jujutsu sorcerer from the start?" Gojo puts his hand in his pockets as Nanami crosses his arms over his chest "We should greet each other first."

Nanami bows as he greets you both "Nice to meet you, Itadori-kun, L/n-chan." Itadori slightly steps back suprised before he bows "Oh, yes, nice to meet you, too."

You blink a few times before trying to copy Itadori as you bow "N-Nice to meet you?" You hoped you got that right, not wanting to be embarrassed at your bad japanese accent.

Itadori blinks at you slightly shocked that you could say that as Gojo's smiles widens at your comment. Nanami straightens his back before answering Itadori's question "I studied at Jujutsu Tech, and one thing I learned..."

Itadori stops looking at you and redirects his gaze to Nanami as he talks "is that jujutsu sorcerers are shit!" You watch as Itadori turns white comically "Huh?"

You hide your mouth containing your laughter at Itadori's face "Then I worked at your typical company, and one thing I learned." Itadori returns to his colours as he looks at Nanami "is that work is shit!"

"Really?!" You unknowingly nod at Nanami since you understood what he was talking about. Nanami notices you nodding but doesn't comment about it "If both are equally shit, I'll take the one I'm more suited to. That's the only reason I came back."

You facepalm when you see Gojo and Itadori start whispering like typical highschool girls "That's dark." Itadori comments "Right?" You slap both of their backs because of their attitude.

They both straighten up before look at you surprised at your sudden attack "Itadori-kun, L/n-chan, please don't believe I'm of the same mindset as Gojo-san." Nanami makes a demonstration and gestures at Gojo "I do trust and have faith in him,"

Gojo makes a confident pose as you sweatdrop when you knew that Nanami was going to make a comeback. Itadori looks behind him with an weird face "but I do not respect him!"

You hear Gojo yell "Huh?!" Something inside of you snaps as you burst out laughing, you hold onto your knees as your eyes get glassy on how much you were laughing.

You wipe an imaginary tear of your face as you straighten up, you always loved this scene where Nanami feeds Gojo's ego but then destroys it with some simple words.

The three of them look at you in curiosity on how you got on what they were talking about, as your two friends smile when they know they made you happy.