Orange Chocolate

Orange chocolate is a delectable combination of citrus flavour and rich chocolate. During the manufacturing process, orange zest, essence, or natural orange taste are often blended or infused with chocolate. Orange chocolate can be found in numerous forms, including bars, truffles, and even chocolate-dipped orange slices. 

_____

Soft Girls!!! (and Shoto)

Ashido Mina (Katsuki and Hanta's friend): TODOROKI YOU'RE SO NOT SNEAKY
Ashido Mina (Katsuki and Hanta's friend): WHERE ARE YOU

Uraraka Ochako (Friends): SHIT

Asui Tsuyu: he doesn't exist
[4 people are typing...]

_____

Shoto found out about Midoriya's game night invitation. He's been pouting outside Hanta's room since then, hair in a loose ponytail, waiting...for some reason.

"Glad to be infiltrating your hang out guys," Hanta greets with Shoto in tow, walking into Yaoyorozu's room. She, Midoriya, and Uraraka are already situated on her bed, a board game in front of them.

"Nonsense Sero, you're always a welcomed addition wherever you are," Yaoyorozo flatters, adding to Hanta's already much too inflated ego.

"Especially with you and Shoto getting closer, we were bound to adopt you eventually," Uraraka says as Midoriya shifts to invite the two into the circle, making it so Midoriya and Shoto were on either side of Hanta.

"It's crazy that you guys hang out so often," Hanta says, getting comfortable in a bed way softer than he's ever imagined.

"It's just once a week. Sometimes one of us is busy, but it's always good to have a day just for us, ya know," Uraraka said, bringing Midoriya and Yaoyorozu into a hug from their necks, the both of them reacting by wrapping their arms around her. Hanta loves watching them, knowing that they already had each other makes him ease into their hangout.

"You should try it with your friends," Todoroki adds, busier on his phone to contribute much else. They're both just close enough to each other to feel the air of need to get closer. Hanta wants to ease into a hug with Shoto like Uraraka did. They're close, but there is always a nag that tells Hanta not to push too much.

"Wait, do you guys not hang out often?" Midoriya asks, laying his head on Uraraka's lap. The others look at Hanta, all sporting confused faces. Hanta mimics the same face. If his friends want to hang out with him, they'll ask, and they didn't ask, so why bother them?

"We just hang out when we can, we've all got our own lives, ya know," The three accept Hanta's answer, nodding along. Shoto sighs quietly.

"I guess different friend groups operate differently," Yaoyorozu mutters under her breath, staring into nothingness.

"Stop talking about people like they are a business operation," Tsuyu says, announcing herself alongside Iida with a full set of fruits, drinks, and snacks.

"Reminder that anything that is orange is Shoto Todoroki's. He will steal from you if you don't give it to him, and we do not condone stealing," Iida announces with a smug look. A blush sets on Shoto's cheek at the loud display of semi purposeful embarrassment.

"You must really like oranges huh?" Hanta nudges Shoto, who smiles and grabs a fork full of oranges on the fruit platter Tsuyu brought.

"They taste better with you," Iida brings the room back to his attention before Hanta could comment. A lifesaver.