We still hadn't figured out how we were going to reveal what we saw or when we wanted to bring it up. Well, Riri hadn't figured out, I still had no plans of being included.

"Okay so, is there anything else I need to pick up besides the food?" Mallory asked, looking at her checklist as we all sat in the kitchen, preparing for the night.

"I think that's all." I shrugged. "We have the games, the alcohol. Oh, I need to make a playlist." I remembered, grabbing my phone.

"Okay well, I'm gonna go grab that. What time is she suppose to be here?" Mallory asked.

Riri looked down at her watch "We probably have like 3 hours" She shrugged. "And remember everyone, no implications about Bria and her ex."

"Yes, mother." Mallory and I responded in unison, rolling our eyes.

The hours felt like minutes as they passed. I felt myself starting to get nervous as I thought about seeing her again, knowing we still weren't on the best of terms. I looked down at my phone, seeing it was about the time Shuri should be here.

"Shuriiiii" I heard Riri yell as I finished up what I was doing and headed into the living room.

Everyone who we had invited was sitting on the floor in a circle, preparing for whatever game we were about to play.

Bria was wrapped around a smiling Shuri, placing kisses all over her face. I rolled my eyes at the sight of it.

"Hi" I said greeting everyone in the room, making Shuri and Bria look in my direction.

"Oh, Hazel. I didn't know you would be here." Bria stated, acting surprised.

"Yeah, I kinda live here." I responded in an obvious tone.

"This should be fun." She smirked before turning around and placing a kiss on Shuri's lips.

"Or awkward.." Riri mumbled under her breath.

I rolled my eyes, walking over to the circle of people and taking a seat.

"So what're we playing?" I asked as everyone else came over to join.

"Do or Drink" Mallory replied as a smile spread across her face, making me sigh.

Usually this game ends with me on my ass from being so drunk because the dares were a little too intense for me.

The night was going pretty smooth besides the occasional sarcastic remarks from Bria towards me and her making sure to make eye contact with me before every kiss she gave Shuri.

"Okay, Hazel.." A friend of ours started. We were halfway through the game and I was already like 4 shots in while everyone else were actually doing the dares.

I groaned at the sound of my name. "Is it really my turn again?"

"Yes." Everyone responded in unison.

"Now back to my dare." She continued. "Tell us how many sex experiences you've had and rate them"

"Hm." I sat there thinking for a minute. "One and I'd give it a 9." I shrugged.