After a few rounds and a very very steamy one, they decided to go to bed, Reki and Langa on one fution (still don't know how to spell them) cuddling, Kaoru and Kojiro doing the same on another one, Hiromi laying down on his side wile Miya uses him as a pillow, along with a few painful kicks that Hiromi will most definitely feel in the morning!

And Tadashi and Adam in the master bed, although Adam had a firmer grip around Tadashi's waist that night

Time skip next Day 10:23 AM

They had woken up and got ready, along with preparing some breakfast, earlier, right now their helping Tadashi and Adam with Luggage for their trip.

"Be sure to take these, I picked them up, the doctor said it should help with Male pregnancy" Cherry said as he handed a bottle of Vitamins, "Thanks Cherry!" Tadashi said as he grabbed the bottle,

Meanwhile Joe and Adam tried not to get jealous, for some odd reason?

"I know they think of each other as brothers, but why do I get this feeling when they look so close" Adam said through gritted teeth
"I know right!" Joe agreed

Meanwhile the rest of the group talked in the back

"Why are they so jealous?" Reki asked

"Because, Cherry and Snake, are close, Adam is overprotective especially now with the baby, Joe is a gorilla in Cherries worlds so he's bound to behave like someone took his banana, which is Cherry" Miya said

"How the hell do you do that?!" Shadow asked "do what?" Miya lifted and eyebrow "That, were you described everything so.. so accurately!" Langa cleared up "MmNmm" Miya hummed as he shrugged his shoulders.

After... uhh...that...

They had successfully packed up and decided to spend the rest of the day together,

"Okay now weeeee,uhhhhh" Reki said as they all tried to think of something to do.

They all hummed in trying to think of something.

"Oh!, how about the local pool!" Langa said, "good idea" Joe replied "local?, give me a moment" Adam announced as he grabbed his phone and started to type in a number as he walked out.

"What is he doing?" Shadow asked "well if I had to guess trying to get us something a little bit more private"Tadashi said with a nervous smile, Adam had walked back in "Alright!, I have gotten us, a pool all to ourselves in an exclusive place near by!" He sang, everyone was shocked besides, Joe, Cherry and Tadashi.

"HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU MAKE?!" Miya asked-well screamed.

"Meh,more than needed" he said
"Obviously!" Reki had his hands up as he expressed.

"Anyways let's get our stuff and head out" Cherry said.

So they had gotten all of their things, swim suits,towels, sun screen, change of cloths, and some other things just in case.
Once they were done, they took and car and it took about a good 18-20 minutes by car to get there.

"Alright were here!" Reki exclaimed as he ran out fallowed by the rest
"Daaaaamn" Miya whistled "this fine fine" he said