It lasted until the fourth day, and the sparrows in a large area of ​​the base had been cleaned up almost, leaving only three or five sparrows scattered in various places, and it was entirely necessary to clean up only a little bit.

    Lin An and another supernatural person in the base were responsible for leading two teams on duty at the same time, responsible for transporting supplies with the transportation team, and transporting all the corpses of the zombie sparrows to a wasteland outside the base for incineration to minimize the spread of the virus.

    Every time it was Lin An who led people out of the city, at one o'clock in the middle of the night, accompanied by footsteps, gunshots and commanding sounds from outside from time to time. Before Huo Cheng could call, Lin An woke up automatically, got on his shoes, washed his face, and went downstairs with Huo Cheng.

    When I got downstairs, I saw that the old man was still sitting on the sofa and listening to the people who ran in from outside to report the progress. Uncle Huo had already taken people out first.

    "Grandpa." Lin An greeted.

    The old man signaled to the medical team leader in the living room that it was okay, and the base medical team leader nodded, and greeted Lin An and the others to leave.

    Afterwards, the old man didn't call anyone from outside to come in. He waved his hand and greeted Lin An and the others, and gave each of them a piece of mint candy, which was wrapped in white cardboard and had no label on it. He didn't know where he got it from.

    "Wake up with a piece of candy, thank you for your hard work these days."

    This is treating people like children. Lin An didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he kept the candy in his mouth. The strong peppermint taste hit his tongue. It was really refreshing, so he grinned: "It's delicious, thank you Grandpa."

    " Thank you." He took out a handful of hard candy and stuffed it into Lin An's pocket: "This was specially provided by our army in the past. It's refreshing.

    " With candy in his hand, he asked for a piece, "I want it too." "I

    'll give it to you, you can't do without you anywhere." The old man couldn't do anything about this grandson, so he gave Huo Dong two pieces with a smile, and waved his hand: "OK Come on, you guys hurry up and pay attention to your safety."

    After seeing off the three juniors, the old man heard the movement at the back door and turned his head to see the little grandson poking his head out.

    "Lei Lei, come to Grandpa." Grandpa Dou smiled and waved, hugged the little grandson who came over with short legs, and asked him, "Why don't you sleep? Second brother woke you up?"

    Dou Lei Lei shook his head, staring eagerly at the door of the living room.

    Seeing him like this, the old man understood, and asked him: "Missing someone? Let Grandpa guess, is... Missing your cousin Xiao Lin?" The

    little guy nodded seriously and didn't say a word.

    The old man also knew that the child's elder brother and second child were not very clingy, and he just fell in love with Lin An, sighed secretly, and now he could only comfort the little grandson: "Now that the cousins ​​are busy, can Lei Lei play by himself? In two days, your cousin Xiaolin will have time to see you, so I have to behave myself these few days."

    Lin An is really busy these days, he has to be in the team in the afternoon and evening, patrolling the streets and alleys during the day, helping It was rare for someone to kill zombies, register, and send them to the hospital. At night, they would collectively clean up the zombie sparrows with the army. Only in the morning can they catch up with Huo Cheng for a while, so naturally they can't care about the children.