The voice of stopping was still covered by a gasp...

    No matter how mature, stable, gentle and tolerant you usually are, at this time Huo Cheng couldn't listen either.

    That night, the ground shook upstairs, while Huo Dong's little cousin downstairs was drooling with his arms around the hot water bottle, and he was not disturbed at all. I really don't know if the sound insulation of this house is too good or he is too open-minded.

    Second cousin.

    In the morning, Lei Lei was the first to be awakened by the scent coming from outside. He pushed his second cousin, and Huo Dong turned over and hugged him in his arms, and then fell asleep. Dou Leilei carefully poked the second cousin's face with his finger.

    "Oh~~" Huo Dong babbled, but didn't wake up.

    The little guy was helpless, he didn't dare to move even being held in his arms, turned his head to look outside the door, and lay there dryly with his eyes open.

    In the kitchen, Lin An picked up the little meat buns from the steamer, while dealing with Huo Cheng who kept harassing him from behind.     "Okay, I

    'm really not that uncomfortable." Lin An sent him away as he slapped away his hands that wanted to help, but actually added to the confusion, "Go and sit at the dining table, it'll be fine."

Tossing, it's a bit uncomfortable to be uncomfortable, but it's really not as serious as Huo Cheng's performance, and the recovery ability of supernatural beings is already strong.

    Besides, he stayed in the end of the world for five years in his previous life, did he get any injuries? You have to grit your teeth and suffer even when a zombie grabs a piece of flesh, not to mention anesthesia, maybe you don't even have gauze. In comparison, this little injury and pain is really nothing.

    Huo Cheng refused to leave, and wanted to help Lin An serve porridge. Lin An was really annoyed by his efforts to squeeze into the kitchen, so he had to send him away: "Why don't you order breakfast for the old man and the others?"

    "Yes Grandpa and Second Uncle." Huo Cheng seriously corrected.

    "Okay, grandpa and second uncle, you can send them some steamed buns." This was when they were recuperating in Huocheng, Xinfeng Village. It's not as tiring as Huo Cheng imagined.

    "Okay." Huo Cheng responded, but still stood there, Lin An conveniently stuffed a bun into his mouth, and sent him off: "Okay, hurry up, let's eat when we come back."

    "By the way, pickles Take some with you too." Lin An glanced at the kitchen and picked out a few small pickles.

    This house was prepared by Uncle Huo for the younger generation. It is as small as pots and pans, as small as towels and toothbrushes, but there is not much food in the kitchen. There are a few vegetables in the refrigerator, some rice noodles, oil and salt, and a freezer. And a piece of pork.

    Lin An reckoned that Second Uncle Huo probably didn't eat much by himself.

    He was serious enough to estimate that when Huo Cheng delivered the things, the old man and Uncle Huo were eating rice rolls with rice porridge, and there were two sliced ​​salted duck eggs on the plate. This is the uniform food provided by the temporary cafeteria, and the old two didn't do anything special, and the guards were very happy to eat it after they brought it.

    Uncle Huo greeted his nephew: "Ah Cheng is here, have you eaten? I'll ask my grandson to bring you some breakfast?" On the

    other hand, the old man knew that Lin An was there, and his grandson couldn't be hungry, so he smiled and took it from Huo Cheng Looking at the enamel basin: "Oh, buns, what stuffing?"