The Music Journey

Have you ever had a taste for music? Whether that be making music or listening to music? Well, I have a huge taste for music, I actually make it myself. I like melodic music and hiphop music the most. My favorite artist would probably be Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd.

   I started making music at the age of 12. I started by hanging out at my neighbors house. My neighbors name is Troy, me & him would write songs on paper together. I still speak to him until this day because he's one of my closest friends. We would hang out like everyday and just write whatever we came up with. All this took place when I was about in the 5th grade.

   However, after all that in middle school I met another friend named Seth. Him & I went to different schools which was probably about 10 miles apart from each other. We would go skating every weekend & I started hanging out at his house & he would come to mine time to time. We started making music just recording in the camera, on a android & having the beat play over it from another device.

   Although, when I was 14 years of age I saved up money to buy equipment. Seth & I ordered the equipment off of Amazon. We were very excited to start our journey with music! We started making music in his garage & would have people over to record. We recorded a lot of music that day & days after. The money we used to buy the equipment came from Christmas money & chore money.

   Therefore, Seth & I made music for a couple of years together. We started a music clique called "Ace Zone." We made fans and met new people from skating. We would be noticed by people every time we would go somewhere. People would say "Hey,  you're from Ace Zone."

   Sadly, years went by and Ace Zone started falling apart.. Cullen, another buddy of mine couldn't see eye to eye with Seth. So, he decided to make a phone call to put things to an end. Me on the other hand, I stayed in Ace Zone for awhile. I saw how I was basically being controlled by Seth & knew I had potential to do things my way.

Page 1