𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

Start from the beginning

"i'm surprised i got away with that shit." i told desi as we walked out the bathroom. "yeah, me too." she added. "how you know we was fighting?" i asked her. "oh some chick. i was wondering where you went." she answered. i nodded my head showing that i understand.

"you going to the rest of your classes?" she asked me. "nah. i'ma dip after this." i answered to her. i'm just gonna leave whenever i'm done talking to her. maybe when lunch is over.

we made it back to the lunch room, and everything was almost normal again. i sat beside desi and my brother. "heard them girls was beating that nigga ass for you." ddot laughed at me. "nah, but where was you at?" i asked him.

"he sat here, eating the food on our trays." notti answered me. i laughed and almost chocked on my apple juice box. desi was silent and on her phone. "what's wrong, bae?" i asked her.

"nothing, just texting dami." she smiled at me. the table noticed how she was acting and paid more attention to her body language. "come on." her friend, notti's girlfriend, patted her back.

desi got up and they were both talking until desi started crying. i felt knots in my stomach and i felt the urge to go comfort her. i ran up to her and her friend.

"bae, what's wrong?" i asked her, immediately. "dd, she cant always share things with you." her friend explained to me. i side eyed her and turned my attention towards desi.

"it's my mami's birthday." she exhaled. she never really explained to me how her parents passed but i've always felt bad. "i'm sorry." i mumbled to her. "no it's cool. you dont even know how they died." she added.

"do you wanna tell me?" i asked her. "umm, okay." she sighed. she sat down at a lunch table and looked at baby rico. she nodded and walked off to our original table.

"this was like 3 years ago." she started. i nodded and kept my hand on her thigh, to keep her comfort. "some oyk nigga killed her, because he aint like damiir." she added. my facial expression softened and i hugged her. she waited and then her arms tightened around me.

when she let go, i did as well. "as for my dad, they said it was a suicide." she ended. "i'm so sorry baby." i mumbled to her. "that's why i'm so close with darrian." she added.

"me and dami had to move in with him and his mom for like a year and two months. and then damiir gained custody of me." she explained her living situation. i nodded my head and grabbed her hand.

"i'll explain the rest to you another time." she said as she got up and walked away. i never realized that the bell rang. i got up and went to my locker. i grabbed all of my stuff and left. i pulled out my phone as i was walking home.

meii love yuu so much desii'm prouda yuu nd will always b dere supporting yuu ❤️desi amore 💞💞 hearted 'i'm prouda yuu nd will always b dere supporting yuu ❤️'

me
ii love yuu so much desi
i'm prouda yuu nd will always b dere supporting yuu ❤️
desi amore 💞💞 hearted 'i'm prouda yuu nd will always b dere supporting yuu ❤️'

desi amore 💞💞
i love you so much more davi.
thank you for everything.
you hearted 'i love you so much more davi.' and 'thank you for everything.'

i clicked my phone off and grabbed my key from my back pocket off my backpack. i opened the door and ran to my room. i took of my school clothes and put my phone in the charger.

i started the playing the game and was just stuck thinking about desi. she need ro hurry up and get out of school. i hate it when she's bothered or not her usual self. i got on my phone and bought her some flowers to send to her house. i just want her to feel better.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

1677 words.