𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

Start from the beginning

"not me. i'ma jet out this bitch." she laughed. darrian was laughing as well. the teacher darted his eyes over to the pair. before he could say anything the bell rung. "YES." desi raised her voice.

she grabbed her materials and dashed out the door. darrian grabbed his bag and followed behind her. they went separate directions to stop by their lockers.

"my mom made you lunch." a young man popped up behind desi. she jumped back from how startled she was, and immediately turned around. she had realized that it was only her friend, ethan.

"she did!" desi said excitedly. she examined the bag and then snatched it from the young man's hands. "she never do that for me." he frowned.

desi laughed and walked off to lunch. the boy walked beside her and they met with everyone at their table. "where's dd at?" desi asked everyone at the table.

she noticed that her boyfriend wasn't there, and how he didn't make any snarky comments. "last time i seen him was in gym." ethan spoke up. desi nodded and scanned the cafeteria for him.

✮✮✮
dd's pov

"oh so you famous now and act like you too good to respect me." some dude yelled in my face. i just squinted my eyes at him because i really wasnt paying him no mind.

"huh." i muttered. "nah move." the boy pushed me back. the hallway was quiet and started acknowledging the commotion we had already caused. "why you so quiet, osama boy?" the disrespectful ass kid started grilling me.

"yo watch who you talking to like that. cause you wind up in my street i'm ending yo shit, like that." i pushed him back. he widened his eyes and took a few steps back.

"stop running yo mouth nigga." the kid kept on trying to talk shit. "we can fight this shit out, or i can kill you." i threatened him. he approached me and punched me in my eye.

everyone else in the hallway was screaming, hollering, and yelling. i started fighting back and it was a hot mess.

✮✮✮
desi's pov

"OOH!! THEY FIGHTING!!" some chick ran to our table and then ran to hallway b. "who?" i asked and ran off to where she did. i heard everyone screaming and looked over to where the most people were.

i pushed my way through a lot of people and saw dd fighting this boy. it was a group of girls just cheering for him and trying to pull the guy away. i guess dd really be knocking that shit down. he aint even all that.

✮✮✮
dd's pov

i had to start beating that nigga ass even harder because i seen desi. i'm not finna lose to nobody with my girl watching. she need to know i can protect her from anybody.

i got the last punch until some crazy bitches pulled that nigga away from me and started smacking the boy. "stop messing with dd!" they were yelling at him.

i was busting out laughing and desi dragged me aside. "come wit me." she said pulling my hand to the bathroom. she had me sit on the counter while she fixed my appearance.

"i still look good." i whined as i tried to move my face from her hand. she wiped the stuff off of my face and she wet my hair so it was all the same again. after some minutes she was finally done.