Barb's lost guitar

[Requested by @Feather12366 /x-elyssa-x from tumblr]

In Rock Hollow, there's always a show every Friday, whether there's a competition, a battle and/or concert. This is the reason why Queen Barb wanted to stay a little more in Trollstopia. She likes the place honestly. She's not in Poppy's pod since the sleepover is over and she stayed somewhere in Rock Hollow.

Like always, she plays her guitar frequently, she just likes playing with the strings or making music. She plays whatever song or tune she has in mind and it calms her and she'll sometimes sleep.

By the time she wakes up, she stretches and yawns. She was about to grab her guitar when.

It's not with her.

She was about to freak out, she checks under the couch she's sleeping on. Maybe she put it in her guitar case before she sleeps? I mean she does that rarely when she uses it till she sleeps. She goes to check her case and the fear is true.

It's not there.

Barb screams at the top of her lungs, Val hears that scream and recognizes it, she goes to check up on Barb to see if everything is ok. Barb shook her head and told Val that her guitar is gone, well Val knew how much Barb loves her guitar. So she decides to help her friend, they both look under each couch, table, under the kitchen sink, almost everywhere but it's not around the area.

"Ughhh nooooo! It's not everywhere!" Barb groans "That was the guitar that my dad gave me when I was little.. I promised him that I'll protect it in my life, but I LOST IT!" Said Barb who was about to tear up. "Barb, it's okay. Maybe someone took it and mistook it as their own? I mean it happens to me once" Val softly said "So.. how?.." Barb asked, Val stood up and said "Well I know just a thing!"

" Barb asked, Val stood up and said "Well I know just a thing!"

[Outside Rock Hollow]

Val put a missing paper on a tree, with a photo of Barb's guitar. "This will work" Val said "A missing paper? How do you know this will really work?" Barb asked, confused. "Well, like I said back there, it happened to me and putting a missing paper on a tree or everywhere will help and it did!" Val explains "Trust me on this Barb, I promise you that this will work"

The 2 puts the missing paper on the walls, trees, rocks and even on the tables. The 2 trolls are very tired after putting all the papers "So that's all the papers?" Barb asked "Yep, that's all Barb and then now.. We wait" Val said. There was then silence.Still waiting and silence is still present

...

...

"Ok this is taking too long" Barb said but was then shushed by Val "Wait.."

...

...

"... Barb?" A voice then wakes up the 2, Barb stands up and rubs her eyes only to see Trollex in front of her "Lex?" she said "What are you doing here? Tryna camp?" Trollex jokingly said "Haha very funny.. Also.. What time is it?.." She said, still sleepy "oh it's midnight" Trollex replied "WHAT!?" Val and Barb jumped after hearing that "I'm kidding doofus, It's 1 pm" He said. The 2 sighed in relief, Trollex then saw a missing paper on Barb's hand and asks what's this about. Barb explains about her guitar and how it just disappeared. "Maybe you were sleepwalking and you put your guitar somewhere else? I mean if you do sleepwalk.." Trollex said "Lex, this is no time for jokes. I really need it back" Barb rolled her eyes at him "Uh Barb... didn't you mention before that you used to sleepwalk?" Val asks "Vallie, it was a long time ago, I was like 8 at that time." Barb explains "I mean it would be possible.." Trollex repliedBarb thought for a moment and she then tells Val that they need to check on the Angler Bus, the 2 flee leaving Trollex behind.

[Angler Bus]

The 2 made it inside, Barb started to scramble, dig and throw her stuff around, Val watches and dodges a few things coming her way. "IT'S HERE!" Barb yells as she picks up her guitar and hugs it "Oh I thought I lost you!"

"How do you know it was here?" Val asks curiously and confounds "Well, when I was little I used to leave a bunch of my other stuff in an Angler Bus, my dad told me about it

"How do you know it was here?" Val asks curiously and confounds "Well, when I was little I used to leave a bunch of my other stuff in an Angler Bus, my dad told me about it. When you mention my sleepwalk, Trollex said it would be possible. I knew my guitar would be here!" Barb explains "Huh... strangely weird but makes sense" Val nods and the 2 left the Angler bus. And what about Barb's sleepwalk? She'll have to figure it out later.