Episode 22: Part 2: Truth Revealed

(Meawhile . At Luhan's Parent's house)

Mother: Yeobo . I will go pack some of Luhan's things in here like books or clothes so he can do something while he's in the hospital)

Father: Oh Arraso ! Oh ! Yeobo ! I think I will buy some foods and fruits in the grocery for Luhan when we get back in there !

Mother: Oh ! Okay ! Drive Safely !

Father: Okay !

(Father started to go downstairs)

(Luhan's Mother's phone started to ring)

Mother: Oh Hello ? Who is this?

Kidnapper: Madam . It's me .

(Mother was stopped hearing this voice)

(Meanwhile)

Father: Oh . I forgot my car keys in the room . Haisst . Need to go get it .

(Father started to go upstairs when he hears the conversation)

Mother: Why are you calling again?! And ... What have you done to my son?!

Father: What ? (In a low voice while still hidden outside the door)

Mother: I said do not do anything to them! The Guy that you just caused accident with is my SON !!

Kidnapper: What ? I didn't know ! Madam ! What about me?! The Police will search for me !

Mother: Just go far away in this country ! Cause I will not ever forgive you for what you did to my son ! (Hangs on the phone)

Father: What did you just say ? ...

Mother: Yeobo ...

Father: Who is that ? Who is that ?!

Mother: Yeobo ... (crying) I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean to do it ... Yeobo ...

Father: Why ? Why did you do that?! Look what happened to our Son !

Mother: I'm so sorry Yeobo ! ... I'm so sorry ... It's just that I don't really want our son to be with that girl ...

Father: What? Because of that ?! Just because of that ?! You have done all of this ? ...

Mother: I know ... (crying) It's all my fault ... I'm so sorry ... i'ts all my fault ... and i'm regretting it ...

Father: What have you done?! What have you done to our son ?! What have you done to them?!

Father: You can't control our Son ... You can't control him anymore ! He's a grown up now ! He has the right to love the person that he Loves ! And if you really loves him as a mother ! You're gonna let him ... You're gonna support him ! And not control him ! ...

Mother: (bursting in tears) oh ! Oh ! ... Yes ... I know that now ... I know my mistakes now ... I know ... I'm really sorry ... Yeobo ... Please forgive me ...

Father: I will only forgive you if Luhan's memory comes back . And if that happens , you also need to beg for his forgiveness ... And .

You need to accept the fact that they love each other . You need to accept them ! As a Mother ! ...

Mother: Arasso Yeobo ... (crying)

(Father leaves)

Mother: (crying) I'm so sorry ... ...