Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

This is the world of Pokémon. These creatures live everywhere. In the air, on land, and in the water. Pokémon live in harmony and along side humans. While some are territorial and vicious, others are friendly. Some Pokémon work along side humans during jobs. Others have Pokémon by their side for battling and contests. While some have them as pets. Pokémon are in everyone's everyday lives.

Now we take a look at the trainers about to start their journey. Sam, and his partner Oshawott. He is an aspiring young trainer that looks to be one of the strongest trainers in the world. He met his partner in the Sinnoh Region after finding a scalchop fossil and reviving it when he was just a little kid.

Alicia is the next trainer. She is a very energetic and optimistic, but sometimes gets ahead of herself. Her partner Piplup was also revived from a fossil in the Sinnoh Region around the same time Sam got his Oshawott. Her Piplup gets along really well with Sam's Oshawott.

The next trainer is Lucy, a shy and not a very out-going trainer. However, she is very competent in social situations. She met her partner Cyndaquil one day while she was outside at a young age. Both were nervous when meeting each other, but when Lucy noticed Cyndaquil was hurt, she helped treat it back to health. Since then, they have been partners ever since then.

Next up is Amanda and her partner Vivillon. Amanda was originally from the Kanto and met Vivillon back when it was a Scatterbug. Since meeting her Vivillon, they have been the best of friends, even though she hasn't officially caught it yet. She loves competing in battles and is a very cheerful person. However, she doesn't take losing so well. 

And finally, there is Lena and her partner Zorua. Lena is bit of a mischievous girl who met her Zorua at a young age. She was fascinated with Zorua's ability to change it's appearance and used it to play pranks and cause small problems. Since then they've been the best of friends.

With the introductions now done, lets head to island off the coast of Hoenn. Where all of the trainers live. The island housed a couple of stores, a Professor's lab, and a huge town. 

At the house Alicia lives in, the door swings wide open and Alicia falls on to the ground with her Piplup landing on top of her. Her mother looks out the door, worried about her daughter that just ran out the house and fell.

Alicia's Mom: "Alicia?! What are you in a hurry for?"

Alicia: *she quickly got up* "Professor Locust has something important to discuss with me and I don't want to be late!'

Before she could allow her mother to say something else, she picked up her Piplup and ran to the Professor's lab. She'd nearly run into people along the way. When reaching the lab, she would see one of her friends already there. It was Lucy, with her Cyndaquil resting on her shoulder. Alicia would stop right in front of Lucy, almost running into her and nearly out of breath.

Lucy: "Alicia, why were you sprinting over here?"

Alicia: "I didn't want to be late. So I ran over here as fast as I could. How did you get here so fast?"

Lucy: "I-I live just down the road from the Professor's lab. Remember?"

While they were talking, Piplup and Cyndaquil went on to the ground and started to talk to each other.

Alicia: "Oh right, sorry. I forgot about that." *she then giggles*

A Vivillon had flown over to them and circled around Lucy and Alicia before flying over to it's trainer. Vivillon's trainer was Amanda. Alongside her was Sam. He was holding her Oshawott in his arms while Vivillon then sat on top of Amanda's head. Once the two got closer to Alicia and Lucy, they all started to talk.