Chapter 12 Jus In Bello

Mulai dari awal

'Dean, come on!'

'All right, all right. Sit?' Dean asks.

'Yeah,' They awkwardly walk around each other and end up sitting on the bed.

'How we gonna Houdini out of this one?'

'Good question,'

'Let's just hope they won't go looking into our stuff,' Hermione suddenly points out as she leans against the bars. The boys look at each other. Henriksen walks up to the cell.

'You know what I'm trying to decide?' He asks.

'I don't know. What? Whether Cialis will help you with your little condition?' Dean responds.

'What to have for dinner tonight,' Sam looks at him. 'Steak or lobster, what the hell, surf and turf,' Dean smirks cynically. 'I got a lot to celebrate. I mean, after all, seeing you three in chains...'

'You kinky son of a bitch. We don't swing that way,'

'Now, that's funny,'

'You know, I wouldn't bust out the melted butter just yet. Couldn't catch us at the bank, couldn't keep us in that jail,'

'You're right. Screwed up. I underestimated you. I didn't count on you being that smart but now I'm ready. As there are no surprise lawyer visits,' He looks over towards Hermione, who gives him a sarcastic smile.

'Yeah, ready to lose us again?'

'Ready like a court order to keep you in a Supermaximum prison in Nevada till trial. Ready like isolation in a soundproof, windowless cell, so that between you and me...probably unconstitutional,' Sam and Dean realize Henriksen is serious. 'How's that for ready?' Dean doesn't say anything. 'Take a good look at Sam and Hermione—you three will never see each other again. Aw. Where's that smug smile, Dean? I want to see it,'

Dean shakes his head in disbelief. 'You got the wrong guys,'

'Oh, yeah. I forgot. You fight monsters. Sorry, Dean. Truth is, your daddy brainwashed you with all that devil talk and no doubt touched you in a bad place. That's all. That's reality,'

'Why don't you shut your mouth?'

'Well, guess what. Life sucks. Get a helmet. Because everybody's got a sob story. But not everybody becomes a killer,' They hear the sound of a helicopter approaching. 'And now I have three less to worry about,' Henriksen looks at his watch and smiles. 'Mm,' He taps his watch. 'It's surf and turf time,' He laughs. Sam, Dean and Hermione watch Henriksen leave.

'I so hope this isn't gonna be on my record,' Hermione points out. She takes place on the bed and leans against the wall in thought.

'What?' Dean asks. 'You are seriously worried about this getting on your record? But not the fact that we might go to an Supermaximum prison,'

'We are not going to a Supermaximum prison. Well not me my record is to clean for that. You probably won't even reach prison before you know. So, Sam has the most chance. But like I said we aren't going to a soundproof, windowless cell, not when I can still use some magic,'

Sam starts to look hopeful. 'Right your magic. We can get out of here. Come on open the lock,'

'No not right now. The place is probably crawling with officers too risky. Besides I need to know if my bag is somewhere around here,' Dean wants to responds but someone enters the cell area and closes the main door to the office area. Dean stands up and looks at the man.

'Sam, Dean Winchester and Hermione Granger. I'm Deputy Director Steven Groves. This is a pleasure,'

'Well, glad one of us feels that way,' Dean points out.