The sport day

On a famous day in the IKAJO  COLLEGE the students had a special day known as the sport day .On that  day , students could practice all the sporting activities they wanted . Kira and  Yuna were suppose to practice basketball with the others and  after they were suppose to play rudby and go to thy gym hall  .  Mëc was helping yuna to make  stretches and kira saw it, he went closer asking Yuna why did she not call him to help her for streches and why did she call that  boy for streches she said" you were not around so i called him to help me  " " oh so you could not wait for me , ok i see you are more comfortable with this strange boy than me  ok good bye"  he said  and he left  .Yuna followed him behind and was shouting< kira, kira, kira pls babe wait>  he stopped and waited for her and said "what is it"  she replied " why did you react so ruthly with my friend he is just a friend of mine ok so please stop jalousy babe you count alot for me"  kira stoped and look at her and smiled she also smilled and they went back to meet the others but kira still hated  Mëc for what he did and his jalousy surpases his love for Yuna . Kira did not want to live Yuna cause he knew Mëc could still take his place . Felix and Maria were having fun together while jessica and Mëc were talking together and knowing each other cause they were just from meeting  , Mëc and jess had a common k pop band they loved and it was BTS they loved BTS so much and that is what make them become friends. On the other side, Yuna made kira to calm down , and kira told Yuna that she belonged to him and that no one could take her away from him and he said he loves her more than everything . YUNA when on giving him a kiss and asking them to go and meet the others . When Mëc saw that kiss he became red of jalousy cause he loved Yuna too but he never wanted to tell her cause she was already dating . They went on separating the teams to play basket ball . Their coach seperated the teams as follows :Mëc captain of team A ;players ( Yuna, jess, karamino and raijo) Kira captain of team B , players; ( Felix, maria , robin, and Tae )  Kira was not happy with the sharing of players and wanted to change and take yuna into his team he didn't want yuna to play in mëc's team so he told the coach to swap a player,  he wanted yuna  in his team and he wanted to swap her with robbin but the coach refused and he got angry but still played. Yuna and mëc ubderstood each other in the field and played very well . Kira never loved that complicity  but he calmed down and played normally .

50 mins later.........
The match was over and team B won team A ,76 to 60  kira was very happy and said  " i'm the best  and my team members are so cool" after then they left to the gym hall and they had time to do all they wanted there . After they left back to their homes. Kira invited Yuna for a pyjama party in his house with other friends and she said yes and they left . Kira and yuna seperated to their various homes with a kiss. Mëc waited for yuna cause yuna was his neighbour and they both left to their homes .

                 Hope you enjoyed it
                 And happy reading
                 All the secondary actors will be presented to you later .follow  chaprer 1 day 2 for the pyjama party kisssssss 😘 <peace>