___NOTES___

Book Notices

Hello! Thank you for reading this book. This is honestly just an Spy X Family Reader insert with a minor ship. Demetrius Desmond is Damian's older brother, I'm basically making his personality up as I go with some insight VIA His small appearances in the anime/Manga.

Thank you for reading!

↬ Mc or Y/N has two things always on her that will be referenced quite a bit, 1) Gloves, and 2) A fake bell necklace that doesn't ring and instead lights up.

↬ I am Not a good author, The stories I write for are usually very fast paced love at first sight. I'm attempting Writing style and all that. Trying to replicate what I like. Attempting to slow down and write a slice of life.

↬ I want to try and better my writing by being slower and planning things out. As well as sticking to it.

↬ I usually when writing Inserts I add a little detail and then with my own Scene I add more. Just a warning lmao

↬ I will try and warn you if something is going to happen. I am just heavily desensitized to a lot of things having lived in a dysfunctional home. Reminding me to put a warning if you notice something that may not have triggered you but could someone else would be highly appreciated. (I.E. Blood, Alcohol, abuse, and other things.)

Comments are free rain! comments whatever you notice, like, or dislike! I thrive off people figuring out little plot points before they even happen. I also find myself highly enjoying when someone criticizes me, it means I have something I can focus on working on more.

  The outfits are on Quotev