ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

Depuis le début

He waited for her to say something else, "So are you going to?" She rolled her eyes, and grabbed his arm, with a slight chuckle. "I like you better when you don't act like this."

He couldn't see her face, but Malìk could sense a playful smile on her face. "Yes ma'am."

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

"Don't tell me you're scared, fish boy." Malìk kept a safe distance from her ikran, Äppa. They didn't have the best first introduction. "I'm not scared," He lied. "I'm being cautious."

Dahliä petted Äppa as he purred at her touched, Malìk's stomach turned, was he really jealous over her ikran? That's so stupid. "I half promise you that Äppa won't bite you."

"Half promise?"

"I don't speak for him," She smiled at her ikran, and kept petting up. "Right?" Äppa growled at Malìk, and got on top of Äppa. "Hurry up before I change my mind." He prepared himself and took her helping hand.

His body completely melted at her touch, she was so warm, and closed his eyes with a small smile, as they hugged her waist. "Hold on." She told him, and commanded Äppa to fly.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä landed the ikran on a slight forested beach near the village, it reminded her of home.

She'd only been there twice, but there was enough birds and fish to hunt. She got off Äppa, and rolled her eyes at Malìk when he showed a toothy goofy smile at her- he was super smitten. "What?"

"Nothing." He smirked, Dahliä reached for her bow and arrow, and placed it on the floor. "You want to learn our ways or my way?"

"Your way." He quickly replied, his heart racing , poor boy thought he was going to get special treatment. "Do you really want to learn my way?"

"Yes I do." Dahliä eyed him up and down, and shrugged with a small smirk. "Ok. There are only 15 you need to know." She balled his fist up, and landed a punch on him.

"Fuck! Again!" Luckily, he didn't fall to the ground this time. "Lesson number 1, always expect some sort of attack."

"That's basic knowledge for fighting." She scoffed at his answer, and kicked his stomach, the boy fell to the ground. "Lesson number 2, defend yourself for the second attack." Malìk grunted at the pain on his chest, she had kicked him way too hard.

Dahliä thought this was fun, and laughed at him.

He couldn't stay mad at her, she had the cutest smile. "Following so far?" He nodded, "Yes, I'm following." Malìk rubbed his chest, Dahliä took out her hand to help him up. He hesitated as she rolled her eyes at him. "Come on, I won't hit you." Their hands touched, and she kicked him down again.

Malìk hit the ground once again, disbelief completely written all over his face as he looked up at the girl. "You said you wouldn't hit me!"

Dahliä began to uncontrollably laugh at him, wiping a fake tear. "I didn't! I kicked you!" Malìk lowly growled and then joined in the laugh, Dahliä actually helped him up. "Lesson number 3, trust no one. That's the basics, I thought you knew them?"