The shapeshifter threw a sheet over each of us, before walking out of the room. He was headed to Becky's. 

   "Cheyenne, are you okay?" Sam asked, trying to get his sheet off. I was still crying, and now my breathing was getting heavy. When I didn't respond, Sam got worried. "Cheyenne?" He called again. "Cheyenne, answer me." 

   "Sam...I... I can't bre...breath," I managed to get out. It was all to much, Dean could be hurt and what the fake Dean told me. I kept reminding myself that it was a lie, but still. 

   "Okay, hold on," Sam said, trying to get out of his ropes. From behind us, someone coughed. 

  "Sam, Cheyenne," I heard Deans voice call. I knew it was him, because the shifter had just left. It still didn't help my breathing though.  "That'd better be you guys and not that freak of nature." 

  Sam chuckled. "Ya, it's us, he went to Rebecca's, looking like you."

  "Well, he was smart, he picked the handsome brother," Dean stated, before realizing I hadn't spoke up. "Cheyenne, you there too?" He asked out. I would have loved to answer, but I was trying to get my breathing out of control. "Sam, what's wrong with Cheyenne, why isn't she talking.

   "I think she's having a panic attack, Dean," Sam explained, still trying to get out of his ropes. I heard Dean struggling too.

  "Next time, Sam, lead with that," Dean told him.

   "I....I...I'm...o...okay...Dean" I rushed out. My breathing pattern giving away the fact that I was nowhere near okay.

   "Just keep breathing sweetheart, I'll be there in a second." A minute or so later, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I heard Dean quickly untie Sam, before the sheet was pulled off my head. My eyes grew wide, as I saw Dean standing in front of me. "All right, honey, I need you to breath." His hands gently pulled at my face, making me look at him. 

   Sam reached behind me to cut the rope. "It's him okay, don't be scared." I nodded. Once I was cut free, I wrapped my arms around Dean, holding him tightly. After a few minutes of hearing his heart beat, I had calmed down. 

   "What happened," He asked, looking at my face at the huge bruise, I was sure was forming.

  "You....I mean.... the shapeshifter, he said...s...some things a...and..." I tried to explain, but it made me breath faster.

  "Hey, hey, look at me," he pulled my chin up. "We can talk about it later, okay, just relax" He pulled me into his chest and used one hand to run his hand over my hair. He turned to Sam.

   "So, you said it was going to Becky's" He clarified.

   "Ya, but that's the thing," Sam explained. "He didn't just look like you, he was you... or he was becoming you." I gripped Deans shirt tighter, at the thought.

  "What do you mean?" Dean asked, holding me tighter as well. 

  "It's like he was downloading your thoughts and memories," Sam told him. 

  "You mean like the Vulcan mind-meld," Dean questioned. 

  "Something like that," I whispered, sinking my head into Dean's neck. He pulled me even closer, looking at Sam confused. 

   Sam shook his head silently. "I mean, maybe that's why he didn't just kill us."

  Dean finished the thought for him. "Maybe he needs to keep us alive, a psychic connection." 

  After a few minutes, and Dean and Sam both asking if I was okay, we got out of the sewer and onto the street. Sam helped me up. 

   "Come on, we need to get a phone, call the police," Sam explained.