The invite

Artemis, Megan and Zatanna walked through the hallways of their school to their next class.
"So you going to dick's party?" Zatanna enquired with what she thought was an innocent face.
"Well mayb-" Megan started but got cut off
"No way in hell" Artemis stated very definitely.
"Errr why ever not?" Megan asked even though she was 99% sure she knew the answer.
"Because that hot headed, egotistical, blithering...idiot will be there" Artemis said heatedly.
"Is that hot headed, egotistical, blithering idiot by any chance wally west!" Zatanna said more of a statement than a question
"Well duhh" Artemis replied
"Why do you even hate him?" Megan asked
"Because he's an idiot"
"Thats not a proper answer" Zatanna sung
"Okay he always hated me, something about stealing the place of roy on the football team, ever since i joined this school a year ago" Artemis explained.
"Well you didn't have to hate him back" Megan said
"Also he has made some effort to be civil recently" Zatanna added.
"Well he shouldn't have been such an idiot in the first place" Artemis said stubbornly.
"Plus Megan and i have seen some attraction between you recently" Zatanna giggled.
Artemis' eyes widened as she turned red "w-what no way would i ever like that...that stupid...stupid errr"
"Never did i think i would see the day Artemis Crock ran out of insults" Megan commented "Anyway even if you do or don't like him you're going to the party right? I mean Conner invited me and Zatanna is going with... Well anyway we need support" Megan said absent mindedly just catching herself.
"Yeah sure i'll go-"
"Thanks Arty!" Zatanna and Megan squealed.
"Let me finish. I'll go IF Zatanna tells me who she is going with"
"Tell her Zee" Megan pleaded with puppy dog eyes.
"Ugghhh...fine Dick invited me" zatanna blushed but rolled her eyes "happy?"
"Extraordinarily" artemis replied.
"Okay Arty just come round to mine after school" Megan said before turning off to the left down a different hallway.
"I know you would so date wally if you two didn't 'hate' eachother" Zatanna teased putting an emphasis on hate
Artemis was just about to argue when she saw Wally, Dick, and Connor at the other end of the corridor "speaking of the devil" Artemis said.
But of course Zatanna was too busy staring at Dick to listen to Artemis' dry humour. Artemis just glared at Wally until she had passed him in the corridors.
"C'mon Arty quit staring at wally"
"You're one to talk" Artemis said with a smirk as she entered her classroom. She walked over to a desk sitting next to Zatanna.
"You and Dick are sooo adorable together" artemis said quickly as the teacher entered the room. Artemis quickly turned around, refusing to look back at Zatanna, she could feel Zatanna's glaring eyes burning holes in her head.