love is painful 💔

Start from the beginning

Nhi sidharth... Mujhe ... Maine aapki bhi life ko complicate bana diya ... Main .. jab se aapke life main aaayi hi ... Kuch bhi acha nhi hua ... Tears flowed down her eyes ...

He wraps his arms around her nodding in no ... He blinked back his tears ...

She keeps her head on chest ... Crying ...

Aapne ... Apne kaha tha ... Meri zindagi se chali jao ...

Aap e kaha tha ... Par ... Main ... Main nhi mani ...

She takes some steps back from his embrace ...

Shayad kuch der ke liye kismat par bharosa hone laga tha ... Chuckles painfully

Mujhe ... Mujhe laga tha ... Shayad ... Aap bhi mujhse pyaar karenge ... She found it difficult to speak ...

Par ... Main galat thi ... Main ... Galat thi main 💔

Naaz ... He whispered

He was finding it difficult to see her like this ... He himself shattered seeing her condition...

She closed her eyes ... When he called her ... She felt him .. she felt so much love and pain when he called her

But no... He won't love her ... He will never ... 💔

Paas aaye
Dooriyan phir bhi kam na hui

Ek adhoori si hamari kahani rahi
Aasman ko zami ... Ye zaroori nhi
Jaa mile Jaa mile ...

Meri ajj is Ghar main ... Akhri raat hai sidharth...

Main ... Chali jaungi aapki zindagi se... Or kasam lage .. ajj ke baad ... Aap mera chehra kabhi nhi dekhenge ...

Kabhi nhi ... She turns wiped her tears. Going out ... Closing the door of his room behind her ...

Leaving him shattered

Ishq Sacha wahi
Jisko milti nhi
Manziley... Manziley 💔

He looked at the door longingly hoping her to come back ... Take him in her embrace ...

Caress his hairs like she used to do when he was asleep

Kiss his forehead... Love him adore him ... He want her ...

His eyes brimmed with warm tears ...

For the first time in his life he felt ...

HELPLESS ...

he falls down on knees ... He can't.... Seeing her breaking down ... Broke him ...

How will I be able to heal you naaz ... Jab tumhe aise dekh kar main khud bohot toota hua mehsoos karta hoon 💔

I am sorry naaz ... I am sorry for not listening to my heart ... I am sorry ... for blaming you ... For not trusting you ... I am sorry ...

He brokedown .... But somewhere in his heart he knows that he needs to give her time to heal ...

Ajj ke baad ... Aap mera chehra kabhi nhi dekhenge sidharth ...

Peirced his heart ... Fear grops him... What if she was saying the truth ... What if ... She will leave for ever ...

Will he able to live without her ? ... His subconscious mind asks him ...

He nods his head in no ... Walking outside the room .. he peeps in her room ... She was laying on the couch ... Looking outside at the moon ...

He didn't wanted to disturb her hence left without making any noise....

Tujhe Jeet jeet haaru
Ye praan praan vaaron

Hayee aise main nihaaru 🥺💔

....,....................

It was morning ... Rita maa didn't talked with sidharth not even looked at him .... She wa hurt yet hurted him ...

Deep fiza and kush too ignored her ... Sana was in her room only Rita maa decided not to disturb her ... The view of her breakdown didn't left her mind ...

When Sana came down ... With her hand bag ...

Rita maa stood up ... While sidharth looked at her confused ...

Bache kahi jaa rahi hai tu ? ...

Maa ... Main ... Apne ghar jaa rahi hu ... She looked down ... breaking his heart .... Hurt was visible on his face which was noticed by fiza but she didn't said anything she too was hurt with her bhai for behaving like this with hr bhabhi ...

Deep : bhabhi ... Ye bhi aap hi ka ghar hai na ... Aap hum sabko chorh kar kyu jaa rahe ho ? ... Her eyes welled up ...

Rita maa stood there silent... Sana bites her lower lip to control her emotions ...

She looked up ... At Rita maa ...

Maa .... She called softly ... making her snap back from her thoughts

Tujhe rokne ka haq bhi toh nhi rakhti na bacha ... She said being emotional caresses sana's face ...

Par tujhe kabhi bhi meri zaroorat pade tu bulana mujhe ... Milne aati rehna or ye yaad rakhna ke tu akeli nhi ... Main ... Teri bhi maa hoon ... Samjhi ... She cups her face ... And softly kissed her forehead

Sana hugged her tightly sniffing ... Agar maine aapko hurt kiya ho na maa toh sorry hoon sachi ... Par ... Aap bohot mayine rakhte ho mere liye ... Maa ho mere dost ho aap mere sab kuch ho ... She sniffs. ..

Bas bache ... Chup hoja ... Kisses her head softly

She meets with deep fiza and kush ...

Looked at him ... For the last time ..

He looked at her painfully while her eyes were blank ...

Naaz ... His heart pained as he whispered

Khuda ne tujhe Mila diya mujhse
Naseebon ne kyu juda Kiya mujhse

Kyu tere bina jeena pada mujhko
Kyu Tera Bina jeena mujhko

When sidharth said ...

Main ... Drop kar doon ... He hurriedly said making everyone look at him ...

Sana nods her head in no ...

Sidharth looked at kushal pleading with his eyes ...

Kush nods ... understanding ...

Bhabhi main drop kar deta hu apko apke ghar ...

He takes Sana home ...

While he silently made his way to his room ... Locking himself in ....

........................

Kya Sana Shukla mansion wapas ayegi ? ...

Writing this part ... Was difficult it felt like I can feel every emotion of what Sana is going through... 💔

My hands literally shivered writing this one ...

Hope you all liked it ♥️