Jenna Ortega

You haven't had much luck with the ladies since moving to Romania for a work project

You haven't had much luck with the ladies since moving to Romania for a work project. Its been one communication barrier after another as you work your way through dating apps, bars and even local events.

However, you did struck gold one night as you went on a local trip to a small town. You find yourself sitting down at a local bar before indulging yourself with a drink. All the girls in there were respectfully forgettable until a short brunette girl catches your eye.

 All the girls in there were respectfully forgettable until a short brunette girl catches your eye

She has distinct features. Her latina ethnicity gives away the fact that she's not from around here. She had an cute oval face shape with very distinct cheekbones. Small nosed, big eyed with very full lips.

She's tiny in stature. Perhaps around 5 foot 1. If not for her curves, she could've easily been mistaken as underaged. But as you stare a little longer, you realise her maturity and how beautiful of a woman she is. You also realise that she has not blinked from the time you've been eyeing her.

You build up the courage and approach her. "Hey, Im sorry to bother you but I just can't help but notice that...you don't really blink much huh?" For a second, she just looks up at you with her eyes wide open. She stares deep into your soul with the most stone cold look you've ever gotten.

You would've backed away immediately had she not break into a cute smile. What a turnaround. "Hi yeah sorry...I was just practicing"

"Practicing? For a staring contest or something?" You gather your thoughts before self-inviting yourself to take a seat. "No, Im an actress" she replies with a giggle.

"An actress? In Romainia?" You ask. "Yes, we're actually filming something pretty cool here for Netflix" she says. "Hi, Im Jenna by the way"

You chat with Jenna for a couple more minutes and you really hit it on. Its the most english you've spoken in a while and definitely with the prettiest girl since moving over.

"Well...I gotta say. If you need some help practicing your character, let me know" you say as you leave the bar. "I would love the help" she replied as you locked eyes again. The electric in the gaze was something you've never had before.