"friends"

Plot:
Matt found a friend,later his brothers comfort him but why?then lets find out

Matt pov:
Im in my room watching my phone while laying in bed,it was midnight,dark.I got a message from somebody on instagram,i thought it was a fan so i went to check.
_________________________________
𒊹︎noe_llucky
                                  |Messages|
𒊹︎Hey matt,im one of nathan friend,noelle.Wanted to meet you so how you doing?

Hi!im doing great ig𒊹︎

𒊹︎That nice to hear kinda weird but i was wondering if you wanna be friends and text a lot someimes

Sure!i love to do that how old are you?𒊹︎

𒊹︎im 18,u?

Oh im 19𒊹︎
_________________________________

We texted for a long time until i went to sleep,she was nice but it was random but i can trust her.Shes nathan friend after all.

(Time skip to the next day)
Chris pov:
I woke up around 9pm and went to get breakfast.While eating pancakes i saw matt come out of his room rubbing his eyes."Morning" i said and no reply."tired?when you sleep" i said wondering "2am ig?"he said while opening the fridge."Is there no food at all?"he said."You can clearly see there's a fridge full of food infornt of you matt" i said annoyed."whatever"he said going to the living room and sat down on the couch

(afternoon time)
Matt pov:
Im on my phone again and i got a texted from noelle saying she wanted to meet together irl at a fancy restaurant,3:00 in the afternoon and ofc i said sure.It was 2:30 so i went to get ready excited but nervous. I reach at the restaurant early at 2:50 so i decided to stay in the car first till noelle arrive.at 2:58 she texted me that she arrive so i went inside and sat at the same table with her.We talked,eat and laugh.I had to go so we went to pay she said she was paying but she forgot her wallet so I paid for her.It was so expensive I didn't even order that much it was all the beer that noelle ordered but I still paid for her.

(Time skip to a fews days)
Nick pov:
Im in my house with nate my brothers were out so it was just us.we were happy and talking till nate brang up matt to the topic.I was quiet while nate talk about matt,"And- hey?why you so quiet"nate said."matt"i said looking down."matt?did you guys argue?"he ask."no it just that Matt has been going out with noelle a lot,he been canceling our plans and we had to stop posting for awhile bc he "don't have time" to vlog all bc he wants to hang out with her.I understand maybe he likes her and all but he does everything for her like she a princess or something.He's running out of money and I'm starting to worry.Chris said he doesn't like noelle and Noelle hates him.She treats me bad too and we wanted to tell Matt but we didn't want to break his heart so we just kept it low."i said venting out."why would he do that?that isnt the matt ik"nate said "idk ig he forgot about us"i said "hey,he wont completely forget about you!he will come back i promise now lets talk about something else ok?"he said "thanks nate" i smiled.

Matt pov:
I was going shopping with noelle at a late night.Chris got mad bc i went to spend time with noelle instead of vlogging,i feel bad and i wanted to apologies but i will apologies when i get home."do you think this dress look good on me matt?"noelle said and no reply "matttt??" "hey!matt"."hm?sorry what you said"i reply "does this dress look good on me?"she said "idk ig"i replied "ugh i'll just get it btw thanks for paying again"she said "ya but um i dont have enough money so-"
I said and got interrupt my noelle "ya ya ya you can afford it stop complaining it not hard"noelle said as i sigh.

I got home and i went to chris bedroom to apologize but he wasnt there.I checked nick bedroom but all i see was nick sleeping.So i just went into my room and slept.

Chris pov:
I was out having a very late night walk on the street,as i walk by i saw noelle sitting with somebody on the bench talking with them so i stop to hear thier conversation."i cant believe hes so stupid does he really think i wanna be his friend?he even thought i was actually nathan friend im so glad this plan work"Noelle said laughing.I was in disbelief i ran to my house as fast i could,got home first thing i did was check matt bedroom he was already asleep so i went to sleep instead.

(next day)
Third person pov:
"hey chris"matt said but no reply."Chris?ik your mad but im srry"matt says. "sorry?YOU WERE NEVER HERE YOU DITCH US FOR SOME STUPID GIRL?SHE RUINED YOU SHE A GOLD DIGGER MATT SHE USES YOU ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?I HATE YOU!"Chris yelled,he ran to his bedroom crying and lock the doors while matt stand there with tears in his eyes.He felt so bad but he didnt knew what to do.Nick heard the yelling and went down stairs."what happend matt?"nick ask and matt stared breaking out and crying so nick hug him trying to calm him down "shh its ok it ok"nick whispers.

Chris pov:
I felt so bad i didnt meant to yell but it was true,i couldnt sleep at all last night i was thinking about what noelle said.Im worried about matt but he doesnt knows it he probably thinks i hate him but i never did i always love him as my brother.i was tired i didnt get enough sleep last night so i went to sleep hoping it will calm me down better.

I woke up from a knock on my door."chris,are you ok" somebody said i couldnt tell if it was matt or nick so i got up to check and it was nick."what do you want?"i said in an angry voice "just wanted to check on you you want to explain anything to me?" he said with a soft voice."its nothing can you leave me alone"i said with a tired voice "ok"he said as i close the door.

Matt pov:
I went to text noelle to tell her that we need a break.
_________________________________
𒊹︎noe_llucky

|message|

Hey noelle can i talk to 𒊹︎
  you about something?

𒊹︎ya?
Why are you always making𒊹︎
Me pay?dont you have you
Have your own money?

𒊹︎well isnt that what
Friends do they pay
For eachother to show
Thier love

But you never pay𒊹︎

𒊹︎And?yk that i love you

You dont love me do you𒊹︎

𒊹︎ok i use you for money but so
What?i dont like you im not
Even nathan friend who would
Wanna be his friend?

Ok.i hate you too𒊹︎

|block|
_________________________________

Matt pov:
Chris was right the whole time.I needed to apologizes i ran to chris bedroom as fast as i could "Chris!"i shout opening the door "im sorry i didnt believe you,I was wrong the whole time pls forgive me chris."i said softly
"im sorry too,i was scared thinking you were gonna change,you werent being like yourself but i forgive you"he said as he walk up to me."so are we fine?"i ask "ofc matty"he said as he hug me.Till that day i never want to see noelle again.

But she want to see me
To be continue..

NOTE:
Good morning/night/afternoon/midnight everybody!this is my first story and i dont think this would blow up but if atleast one person read this i am so thankful im not very good at writing stories but i love to write stories but writing this makes my brain blank i kinda lose my creativity but plz dont expect people story to be big,ty for reading this if you did if you like you can give any request but i write stories for fun not for fame so goodbye!:>